Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t they watch our chairman annual video he said 2/3 seasons ago we have been self sufficient for the last few years!

That means our owner hasn’t put a penny in to the club for around 5/6 years.

This City Have more resources that the rest is utter bullshit how many owners in the premier have Billionaires as owners or on there board?

It’s a false Narrative they’ve been pushing since our take over.

I thought it was the case that SM had not had to inject any funds since 2014? @prestwichblue might be able to confirm.

In context to the interview which was glowing he said he cannot get in the side and gave no reason as to why so not a lie but misinformation. I’m not defending any journalist or media I thnk 99% of them are complete arsewipes. I feel a lot of fans jump on any negative they can find
But it's there. To add to the narrative of all that dirty oil money spent on players who don't actually play.

Funnily enough l was trying to remember the first one earlier. Neither mean much on their own without knowing the sheer arrogance of the dippers and then it all.becomes clear.

Are you trawling for early season posts looking for wild claims from that lot? Thst will keep you busy - don't forget our match kicks off in two hours;)
They are a fucking horrible club.

Don’t they watch our chairman annual video he said 2/3 seasons ago we have been self sufficient for the last few years!

That means our owner hasn’t put a penny in to the club for around 5/6 years.

This City Have more resources that the rest is utter bullshit how many owners in the premier have Billionaires as owners or on there board?

It’s a false Narrative they’ve been pushing since our take over.

Not strictly accurate.

He put in c£55mil in January 2018 which was subsequently converted to equity.
This coincided with the Laporte purchase who was bought on his "release clause" with the fee having to be paid in full to La Liga

The money no doubt was needed for cash flow as opposed to most transfers now being done on an instalment basis.
It wouldn't have made any difference to FFP though because the transfer fee would be amortised over the contract lenght in the normal way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.