Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a simple brained man I don't understand. Liverpool's income has been close overall to City's for the last 3 plus years. And not far behind in the previous 3 years. Like City, they can only spend what they earn due to FFP. Therefore we do not have more resources surely?
Spot on. If you really are a simple-brained man then you're still a lot brighter than most of them.

Well that was true, shame they have to just drop one shit bit in lol
I came across a website article earlier after Pep had expressed puzzlement at referees' decisions after we had beaten Burnley 4 years ago.
It seems that the media took an opposite view which he found perplexing and he thought there was more than incompetence and inconsistencies.
Subsequently he had an interview with NBC, 22 minutes long which was described generally as excellent but the good old British media every one, misquoted and twisted his words to enable themselves to have a go at him.
It's gone on ever since but this article was optimistic that VAR would improve things as it would mean the things that officials missed would be seen and rectified by the camera officials. Some bloody hope.

Thank you but what a disgusting idea, I would have zero interest if we ever ended up with a euro league and for me this would be a forerunner for such an event.
This one presumably although the last post was Dec last year.

Again what records did liverpool break last season ? Keep reading this but I cant remember breaking any records apart from their own club records.

Cant play football in a heavy wind ! Fuck me he should try over local football at the local rec's. Sometimes you cant even get the goal kick out of the penalty box ! Is that why the rule was changed this season ;)
Don’t let the truth get in the way of the myth.

It's not as if anyone could have been possibly unaware that Liverpool have had an injured defender after months of mourning, the BBC even giving VVD two mentions and clips in a edited highlights programme.
Piss poor from an educated and formally trained journalist.
Henry Winter saying the Ake can not get in City’s side is like saying VVD cant get in Liverpool’s side this season. It must have passed him by that he has been injured.

Poor Liverpool. I shall light a candle, start up a petition and chant this means more when I wake up and before I go to bed
A candle in the wind ? it'd go out and they'd start grieving about the candle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.