Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nedum Onuoha is now a regular on ESPN, simply outstanding pundit, funny and intelligent, Micha needs to learn from this guy.
I’d like to watch some of that - when is he on mate? Is he used for City match coverage, as I didn’t think espn had the rights (?)

Were playing well again and our squad is the envy of the media again. No mention of the excellent scouting system at City compared to the constant duds being unearthed just a mile and half across the city, scant praise for the way Pep has turned City round from the dodgy start to the season due to playing in Europe in the middle of August and having only 8 days for preseason. No, Delaney and the snippers are back. His story about how unfair it is that City have a glorious bench at Arsenal now everyone is back to fitness and how the ownership by Sheikh Mansour should not be allowed, is this guy Delaney for real ?.
A few things Delaney could be reporting on are how some clubs in English football are mortgaging their Football grounds to a loan shark company based in New York, and how Burnley have agreed a leveraged buy out using the same tactic the Glazers used to make United pay for themselves. Edwards at United and Garlick at Burnley have one thing in common, they don't give a flying fuck about the clubs they owned or own as long as they can sell them on for a pot of gold and jet off into the sunshine. Yet Delaney finds time to have a dig at a well run club like City. Backed by an owner who allows no debt, who invest's in the club and the clubs infrastructure, an owner that gets the best people in the world of football to work at the club. Delaney should be trumpeting for good ownership with no debt, not trying to kill off owners that want to invest as opposed to owners who's investment goes straight back across the Atlantic ocean and straight into the pockets of hedge fund managers, leeches and sharks.

Last edited:
Deloony is an American aided click-bait hack.

Aided by the Glazers(United) and J.W.Henry(Liverpool).

It‘s only him who cares. I’m certainly not uncomfortable.

I won’t waste my time reading that shit, but I can guess from the headlines he’s pretending to be outraged that the way some people operate in foreign countries is different to little England. I’m surprised he hasn’t been snapped up by the Guardian with that kind of diatribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.