Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm wonder if the media will try and throw the old it’s city’s title to throw away with van dyke now out injured...
I’m expecting intense analysis from the media of anything that City do this season. Any minor infractions will be shown on a constant loop with faux outrage in an attempt to get our players banned. Or am I just being paranoid?

I’m expecting intense analysis from the media of anything that City do this season. Any minor infractions will be shown on a constant loop with faux outrage in an attempt to get our players banned. Or am I just being paranoid?

True and yes

This is shit journalism from the Guardian, Arab owns property shocker....

Revealed:​

Sheikh Khalifa’s £5bn London property empire​

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...ed-sheikh-khalifas-5bn-london-property-empire

"the portfolio’s ownership has been shrouded in secrecy for decades. “It was created in a subterranean way through stealth-like deals, quietly put together over many years,” said a source familiar with Khalifa’s business dealings."

My lips have to be sealed at the moment but you're going to find out just what a piece of work he is in due course.
What could be worse than, minutes after completing an unprecedented domestic treble, the first question at the presser is this dildo asking Pep if he's taken a bung?

If it turns out it is worse than that I, like Gary Lineker, am all ears.

This is shit journalism from the Guardian, Arab owns property shocker....

Revealed:​

Sheikh Khalifa’s £5bn London property empire​

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...ed-sheikh-khalifas-5bn-london-property-empire

"the portfolio’s ownership has been shrouded in secrecy for decades. “It was created in a subterranean way through stealth-like deals, quietly put together over many years,” said a source familiar with Khalifa’s business dealings."

The Chinese and Russians have bought acres of prime real estate in London and that has never bothered the Gerdian but when a bloke who is associated by birth to someone we laughingly call a terrorist it is headline news. Oh my sainted Aunt, what will we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.