Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it takes a man utd( using only for the purpose of the question) fan 40 mins on a Ryanair flight from Dublin to manchester ,how long will it take 200 on the same flight?
Contestant (surprise, surprise a Utd follower) - I don't know the answer to that - we didn't do multiplication at school . And I only have ten fingers and ten toes so I would lose track of how many times I counted them.

Clive Myrie: What is Manchester United’s Fred incapable of?
Contestant: Pass
CM: correct

CM: what, in 2021 did OGS get free from most of the media?
C: pass

CM: when Pep retires from managing Manchester City, what bus will he qualify for?

edit: just to say I was inspired by the superb 2 ronnies versions of Mastermind for this.
Would the same source of inspiration work at Four Candlefield

CM: when Pep retires from managing Manchester City, what bus will he qualify for?

edit: just to say I was inspired by the superb 2 ronnies versions of Mastermind for this.
Preferred the Morecambe and wise version. Who won the fa cup in 1930 ? Ahem...Arsenal !

Latest Andy Capp cartoon in the Mirror has him telling a lass he's such a good footballer he "should be playing for Manchester United." Sod that - will City ever get the recognition they deserve?

Clive Myrie to replace John Humphrys as Mastermind host...​

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-56484185

"I've started so I'll finish.....

_117658970_myrie_bbc.jpg

Who are the best team in the land and all the world?"
Which team near the city of Manchester play on Thursday nights ?

Last edited:

CM.: What did Roo Knee make towards an 89 yr old woman hanging out at the social club ?
C: Pass

Bit of a strange one on the Sly football app
‘ Manchester City to appoint several rocket scientists as they seek to gain an advantage on their rivals’
Are they going to blue Mars?

Dion Fanning (Scouse Irish fan!) talking out of his arse and unable to hide his bias against City on The Athletic sponsored Totally Football Podcast with James Richardson yesterday, If City won the quad it would cast a shadow over football for years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.