Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clive Myrie to replace John Humphrys as Mastermind host...​

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-56484185

"I've started so I'll finish.....

_117658970_myrie_bbc.jpg

Who are the best team in the land and all the world?"
When will Phil "the face" give us another one ?

Bet he wouldn't say that if it was the scum or dippers potentially winning everything. Dickhead.
Just as pep wasn’t a ‘bald fraud’ whilst he was a potential at one of the Sky/super Sunday/big glory boy 4 as could be seen by all the low rent outlets creaming themselves over the possibility. I remember the articles like they were yesterday and even the most sceptical and wary of blues must have been chuckling inside knowing that once he’d announced he was going to a Premier League club there was only ever going to be City on his radar. How the fuckers must have choked having to write articles about that announcement.

Clive Myrie to replace John Humphrys as Mastermind host...​

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-56484185

"I've started so I'll finish.....

_117658970_myrie_bbc.jpg

Who are the best team in the land and all the world?"
Clive Myrie: What is Manchester United’s Fred incapable of?
Contestant: Pass
CM: correct

CM: what, in 2021 did OGS get free from most of the media?
C: pass

CM: when Pep retires from managing Manchester City, what bus will he qualify for?

edit: just to say I was inspired by the superb 2 ronnies versions of Mastermind for this.

Last edited:
Clive Myrie: What is Harry maguire incapable of?
Contestant: Pass

CM: what, in 2021 did OGS get free from most of the media?

CM: when Pep retires from managing Manchester City, what bus will he qualify for?
Very good :)

everyday there is some comment on who we are going to spend our ill begotten gains on,Glad to say the club are making no comments,but it is inevitable that we will be making an addition to the team and it will have to be someone up front who can actually play football and just not to kick it.There are very few players in this class and harling is not one of them .He maybe in the future but not now.I mean why let sancho go and then spend a fortune bringing somebody similar back,We could use a trade in and we have a few player that are are not up to standard and could be of value in that market.The players i have in mind are Sterling Torres,and Jesus.They could be used in the purchase of the likes of Mbappe but the player we should be going for is Jaoa Felix but is this wishful thinking in a way to get rid of strolling.
Are you pissed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.