Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
How Man City and Pep Guardiola are battling history to land an unprecedented quadruple.

From the bbc.....it’s immediately attracted the bitter trolls on the comments.
I just had a look and it's incredible. It's like something from viz. Nearly every comment was bitter crap bemoaning the succes.... oil, plastic, no history blah blah.

You might expect a few comments like that but it's nearly every single one. And they all sound suspiciously similar, like they are not real. They are probably generated by an algorithm installed by the BBC, with infinite permutations of key words like oil, no history, buying succes etc

How Man City and Pep Guardiola are battling history to land an unprecedented quadruple.

From the bbc.....it’s immediately attracted the bitter trolls on the comments.
I have the app and can’t see the comments, but not surprised most of the dippers don’t work and have lots of spare time to troll anything City

What he should have said was that he made a mistake,owned it then strained both bollocks to get that header and create the winner.
Curtis Jones, disgusting behaviour after full time for U21's and sent off, hard to find any mention of it anywhere.
Maguire, Fortunate not to concede a penalty for handball and completely lost his man resulting in a free header which the Poland striker somehow made a mess of. Guaranteed if he scored there be no mention of it being on Maguire.
Stones made a huge error yes, but for the commentator to say rightly so was pretty poor but its Tyler, so nothing else expected from him

Watched the game on ITV and what seemed like 20 mins of stones unfortunate mistake(!not helped by pope’s awkward pass out to him)Lee Dixon the so called city fan kept repeating how stones should have done this and done that and on it went. Just glad stones made up for the error with his assist to slabhead.

Is that before or after Dixon twice referred to England as the Arsenal defence?

He has nothing to contribute.

Is that before or after Dixon twice referred to England as the Arsenal defence?

He has nothing to contribute.
I'm still pissed off this morning by the ITV commentary team and the gobshite asking the questions at the end. I was pretty happy to get aboard the international train again due to the City presence but the reaction to Stones error just went to show why I don't bother.
There's no way on earth another player who doesn't wear blue for club would have had been pilloried like Stones was. Made even worse by a general lack of appreciation for his last minute contribution to the winner.

Curtis Jones, disgusting behaviour after full time for U21's and sent off, hard to find any mention of it anywhere.
Maguire, Fortunate not to concede a penalty for handball and completely lost his man resulting in a free header which the Poland striker somehow made a mess of. Guaranteed if he scored there be no mention of it being on Maguire.
Stones made a huge error yes, but for the commentator to say rightly so was pretty poor but its Tyler, so nothing else expected from him
Tyler can’t help himself. Company man spewing the narrative instead of commenting on the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.