Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still pissed off this morning by the ITV commentary team and the gobshite asking the questions at the end. I was pretty happy to get aboard the international train again due to the City presence but the reaction to Stones error just went to show why I don't bother.
There's no way on earth another player who doesn't wear blue for club would have had been pilloried like Stones was. Made even worse by a general lack of appreciation for his last minute contribution to the winner.
The ITV commentator, Sam Inyourface, claimed Stones immediately embraced Maguire for getting him off the hook. Completely the opposite, Maguire ran to Stones to thank him for the assist and to show support.
Either Materface deliberately twisted the event or he doesn't know what he's doing...take you pick.

The ITV commentator, Sam Inyourface, claimed Stones immediately embraced Maguire for getting him off the hook. Completely the opposite, Maguire ran to Stones to thank him for the assist and to show support.
Either Materface deliberately twisted the event or he doesn't know what he's doing...take you pick.
I slag off Maguire at every available opportunity, but I've a bit of respect for him now after supporting Stones after the goal and in his post match interview. Fair play to the overpriced elephant

Ahhhhhhhh Shaduuuup Materface
capi_a966513a5ce443d457613f87035f0537_3825bbdd55c267005f9ce625b8ffa504.jpeg

I've just had my post on the BBC article pulled https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56591844
about City and the potential quadruple, the post read;-

City bingo time again;-
Oil money - check
State funded - check
Human rights - check
Failed FFP - check
£700 zillion on defenders - check
anyone got fours corners or a line yet?

???

Is jimharri a moderator on the BBC too? ;-)

Exactly, plain and clear racist trolls.

Just spent ten minutes reporting the comments which clearly contained racist remarks and the ones I reported have been removed.

If anyone has a spare 5/10 minutes when reading any BBC HYS on City, as they seem to be opening more and more City Reports to ‘comments’, then all such posts should be challenged for what they are and hopefully removed.
Been on this afternoon complained about 4 comments, 3 removed

I'm edging towards both.

Been on this afternoon complained about 4 comments, 3 removed

Thing is with the BBC, they really are on the ball when it comes to fact checking ie: China, Trump, Covid conspiracies etc, but when you suggest they do the same regarding the HYS comments about City, they just think you're being paranoid and give you the finger!

I've just had my post on the BBC article pulled https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56591844
about City and the potential quadruple, the post read;-

City bingo time again;-
Oil money - check
State funded - check
Human rights - check
Failed FFP - check
£700 zillion on defenders - check
anyone got fours corners or a line yet?

???

Is jimharri a moderator on the BBC too? ;-)

Trolling and puerile comments are ok; mocking such comments isn't.
Sure some apologist will rock up to defend them soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.