Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
You quoted my post containing the screenshot of the BBC sport app, and you said something about the BBC peddling their "remoaner" agenda. I couldn't see any evidence of that in that screenshot. That's all.
it was a joke about them having three European games along with City and two of them being more prominent. Games at Chelsea and Leeds would have more interest to people in this country, or at least they would to me.

It was bad enough when commentators used to raise their voices whenever Rooney tried a shot but whenTyler half screamed 'Bobbie Firminho!!!' as he made a shot against Arsenal it sounded downright weird.
Can 75 year olds get a school girl crush??

Biter bitter bastards....

BBC Comments:
People rave about this Manchester City team, yes they score goals, yes they win games; and yes they're probably going to win the league. But oh my god, they are absolutely dire to watch! Possession football kills the game!
Blimey. Are City supposed to pass to the opposition instead. And be criticised for giving the ball away?

City are usually criticised for spending too much money. But today were being criticised for not spending enough money by saying Haaland is unaffordable.

Dammed if we do. Dammed if we don't.

The main page tends to cover more than one sport. Therefore, they can only run a small amount of football stories on there. You need to go to the football page.
They've got Leeds on Jim, best you change your view and join us agenda seeking hounds.
Oh and West Brom so there is clearly one match missing.

Do people who right this shit understand football ?
If one team doesnt want to play football and be anti football they blame the team THAT wants to play football !

It's not Citys fault that so many teams dont want to play and just put all 10 or 11 players 18 yds from their box or closer.
It’s the ‘new narrative’ though. They can’t continue to only talk about the money they need to expand it and sow the seeds of discontent about how we play....if any of them had a shred of intelligence they’d understand that we play to conserve energy whilst winning...we win....it’s what we do.

Edit: it sounds very raggish in hindsight....but you get the gist.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.