Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrows mirror,
Ickle Manchester City shot themselves in the foot in the turgid win at the injury-ravaged foxes today by pretty much handing their bigger and much more successful cross-town rivals United a top-four slot. Quite an achievement by the young reds team who don't have the luxury of being funded by a corrupt oil state. Also today, big wins for the best Champions in premier league history & lowest net spenders Liverpool and rejuvenated West Brom, can the big guns of United and Spurs respond tomorrow with big wins themselves? Over three-quarters of Manchester and north London hope they can.

This was like a live representation of a social media debate. One side wanted to have a factual discussion, the other was doing the equivalent of :
"HAHAHAHAHA"(look I'm laughing at you) without actually offering much of an argument to justify their big-headed response,
Spamming laughing emojis for no apparent reason,
DM'ing their mates to come and like their comments and back up their baseless statements.

All front and no substance.

Anyone notice how he made up an attendance figure for a City game he probably never went to and then insisted he just told him a "fact"? 20k, utter bollocks.

Ray should have been all over the Forest comment too. The only measure that makes sense in, would also mean they are "bigger" than Arsenal, since they've never won it either. I suppose it must have been hard to keep his composure, with the way they were baiting him. Hats off to him, he won that exchange handily.

Last edited:
What a pitifully insecure ****. What is this pathetic obsession with supporting a big club? How small does your cock have to be to remotely care about how big your club is? Absolute fucking loser.
Is that the guy that does or did do youtube channel of his own?

Anyway, well done for not smashing the fuck out of the annoying little ****, he set my teeth on edge after 30 seconds.

Ha ha you couldn’t make it fucking up. It’s all dippers dippers dippers on the main story at 11pm on SSN and chatting shit about the best right back to ever to play the game, think we’ll be next story up and it’ll be over in one minute.
I think the win today, plus pep yesterday saying we're not really arsed about Haaland or saint Kane of ingerlund has ruined a few headlines :-)

Ah yes, that Mr Cascarino who has managed clubs across Europe at the highest level? Yes. Mmmm maybe not. Then perhaps he has manage his country or other countries? Such an expert like this is missing his true vocation.
He's thick as fuck, talks shite and can hardly string a sentence together, Dipper fan as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.