Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
What will be their argument if we do win the champions League?

To be a big club you have to win the CL 3 times, not just once.(move the goal-posts again and again)

We've won the PL title 5x's(will do), done the English double, done the English treble, done the English quadruple in 1 season.(something no other English club has ever done)

But unless you win a rigged, fixed, manipulated, lose 3 games, draw 2 games, and still win the CL, you aren't a big club.

Last edited:
To be a big club you have to win the CL 3 times, not just once.(move the goal-posts again and again)

We've won the PL title 5x's(will do), done the English double, done the English treble, done the English quadruple.(something no English club has ever done)

But unless you win a rigged, fixed, manipulated, lose 3 games, draw 2 games, and still win the CL, you aren't a big club.

Disagree to be a big club you have to win back to back champions league ;) biggest club is Nottingham Forest;) !!

That Mr Cascarino who won 88 caps for the Republic of Ireland despite not being qualified to play for them. He supposedly qualified through his Irish grandfather but as he was adopted he wasn't a blood relative and was therefore ineligible. He even admitted, after his retirement, "I didn't qualify for Ireland. I was a fraud. A fake Irishman".
Just another shit ping pong media tosser.

Tyler last night was full of vitriol re: TAA.
When Jota scored from his cross didn't he say 'that's a very clear message to Gareth Southgate'?
Did he say that when TAA was hooked by klipperty for giving the ball away 38 times at Soton?
Tyler and co have decided he's been hard done by. Truth is England have Walker, James and Trippier as well.
Three right backs who CAN defend!!!!!!!!
One 'expert' said he couldn't believe that Arnold is behind Trippier before admitting he hadn't seen him play for Atletico Madrid this season.
Honestly YCNMIU.
His commentary made me wonder if he was being paid by TAA's agent to big him up. The lad is desperate to get in the squad. Probably for a pay rise rather than prestige.

bissaka as well maybe Southgate picking players who play it out from the back! Bissaka and Trent players play in a team who play hoof ball...
I think the form of John Stones has convinced Southgate to go with a back four, so he probably wants a bit more structure and a defensive mindset from his full backs, rather than marauding forward and giving the ball away.

I always thought he was a yes man who knew how the game worked with the media love in for our red friends, but from a football point of view, this one of his better decisions.

You can see the press Stones got last week after one mistake in an almost faultless season, so it’ll probably get him sacked if we perform poorly in the Euros.

Happy to be a small club winning stuff
Happy to be a rich club winning stuff
Happy cartel are crying salty salty tears.

But you know what, I was also happy in Div2 when Goater scored, Morrison flattened someone, or Weaver saved it.

I'm happy to be blue.
*sniff*

I've bookmarked that and may use it verbatim on various sites. I usually ignore the trolls but sometimes you just have to let them know that you've got a worse bite.
Try it mate. I started it just as a means of taking the wind from their sails but now I actively seek out ways to use it.
United fans often don’t bite too hard, they kind of get it as it’s a similar argument to ones they have used themselves in the past and they understand it is said to get a rise. Scousers though...ooh the righteous indignation is truly a sight to see. I had one at work almost weeping with rage the other week. I think it was when I declared my love for the proposed super league “about bloody time. I’m tired of seeing City have to share a pitch with small time, 4-4-2, peasant clubs especially with their neanderthal English kick and rush backwards managers. They should get docked points for ugly football, I hate English football, its dead”
He’s a manc Liverpool fan who grew up in the late 70s so obviously he decided to support Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.