Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a spineless bunch of cnuts the sporting media are in this Country..

The dippers..

Have dished up the worst PL title defence ever,

Have lost 6 home league games on the bounce for the first time ever.

Out of the title race with over a quarter of the season still to play.

Have ducked out of their domestic cup competitions once again.

The Egyptian diver has pretty much said he's fucking off.

FSG, spent the square root of fuck all investing in their team in the transfer window when it was plain to everyone that they had no central defenders.

The arrogant twat Curtis Jones getting sent off for England.

The other arrogant twat Trent Darby rightfully being dropped by England.

The rags..

Spent £100's and £100's of millions since their last title win 8 years ago on utter crap.

On their 5th manager during this time..

Out of the CL in the group stages and are now playing their European football in Thursday nights.

Their owners saddled them with £100's of millions pounds worth of debt when they took control and still haven't paid it back into the club.

Their current manager is woefully out of his depth.

They are currently 17 points behind the league leaders despite having the most expensive midfielder and defender ever purchased.

Their most expensive midfielder wants away, pronto and their most expensive defender is wanted by the Greek Authorities, pronto.

The tarquins.

Moved to the Emirates Stadium to enable them to become a European force to be reckoned with.

Currently are sloshing about in mid table's no man's land.

Have been overtaken by Leicester, Everton, West Ham and Spurs and are struggling to keep Leeds, Aston Villa, Wolves and Southampton at bay.

Dwindling crowds were very much noticeable prior to the pandemic and nothing they have achieved during this time points to this changing once fans are allowed back in.

An absolutely piss poor, pitiful showing against the dippers yesterday summed them up perfectly, reflecting, no team spirit, no passion, no fight, no desire and poor management.

One needs to ask, where's all their money gone because it certainly hasn't been invested in the team ?

Chelski..

Change their manager ever other season.

Spent a world record fee on a goalie that can't get a game.

Struggling to get into the top 4.

Just been gubbed 5-2 at home by a team managed by fat Sam.

Spuds.

Media darlings who have won fuck all for donkeys years.

Managed by a **** !

All of the above clubs wanted my club banned from European football as well as having points deducted in the PL and possible league demotion..

Why ? because we had the telemetry to do things the right way..

Investment
Infrastructure
Good Management
Regeneration of the surrounding areas
Growth
Competing on all fronts
Building a fantastic playing squad

All whilst not troubling any player transfer records let it be said .

The dippers, rags, tarquins and chelski have all spent more on individual players than us..

Not a fkin peep out of any of the media outlets about any of the above though, fkin nothing..!

However, you just know they are all waiting to jump all over us if we don't manage to win any of the 4 trophies we are still competing for..

A feat that no English team has ever achieved previously.

That alone should tell the cnuts how difficult it is to accomplish..

They can all get fucked, the sad, spineless knobs..!
Love yours posts bill think I'm becoming a stalker

I have recently started ‘owning’ our money jibes. When I hear the usual I just reply with a variation of “I know, City fucking own this league. It must be really boring for you lot. We’re the richest club in the world and we’re untouchable. The game belongs to us and that’s just the way its going to stay for the foreseeable. If we decide we want to win the next 5 titles our money will just make it happen. It’s absolutely brilliant and I wouldn’t change a thing. Must be brutal for your lot though, fancy getting yourselves in half a billion of debt in order to challenge us and then finding out it was for naught, you can’t even scratch the surface. In the future you will only win what City allow you to win”

They hate it and usually change the subject.

For added loveliness I suggest adopting the following attitude in tandem:

”Why do the FA allow small time debt-ridden clubs even a voice? Chasing our success by constantly playing the game with the banks’ money, its cheating, financial doping. I’m sick of these clubs trying to raise money , piggy-backing on City’s success. If they haven’t got their own money they should fuck off, know their place, and leave the game to those of us who can afford to compete. I can’t believe the FA even give them voting rights. If they haven’t got their own money they should just shut up and accept their reality, they’re playing OUR game and using our name to raise ever more debt. It’s immoral. I hate small clubs, theyre a blight on our beautiful game”.

Most don’t bite, they just shut up and change the subject but now and again you get a lovely big meltdown to witness.
You should ask them what their owners do with the profits. Many red shirts fans don't seem to know their owners are in it for money. Only money.

Is it just me who enjoys the bitterness from rival fans? I don’t get wound up by at all. Twitter was full of it yesterday, grown men, United livepool fans whinging about finances and one team leagues without a hint of irony. We are genuinely ruining the game for many rival fans and I love it.
What will be their argument if we do win the champions League?

Just had a look at the Daily United.

Nothing about City from last night on today's main page.

Scroll to the bottom of today's main page, past the adverts, other articles appear, scroll further down, and then the City articles appear.

If the Rags were top of the PL, 17 points clear after besting Leicester, there would at least 6 sticky United articles at the top of today's main page.

The media hate City. They will never give Pep, the team, and the club the credit they all deserve. Sometimes the continued clear and obvious agenda against City goes past the amount clicks.

Last edited:
Tyler last night was full of vitriol re: TAA.
When Jota scored from his cross didn't he say 'that's a very clear message to Gareth Southgate'?
Did he say that when TAA was hooked by klipperty for giving the ball away 38 times at Soton?
Tyler and co have decided he's been hard done by. Truth is England have Walker, James and Trippier as well.
Three right backs who CAN defend!!!!!!!!
One 'expert' said he couldn't believe that Arnold is behind Trippier before admitting he hadn't seen him play for Atletico Madrid this season.
Honestly YCNMIU.

bissaka as well maybe Southgate picking players who play it out from the back! Bissaka and Trent players play in a team who play hoof ball...

It's quite laughable that when we were hammering teams every week we were unsporting, it wasn't fair and it was boring. Now we play within ourselves and grind out wins we are still boring and it's unfair. Yet when the dippers won the league at a canter last season it was a magnificent team blowing everyone else away and was going to dominate for years, everyone was supposed to enjoy that and celebrate with them.

I hope we keep on winning every game and dominate forever. We won't of course because football doesn't work like that and you can bet the hateful cartel are plotting right now to stitch us up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.