Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Southgate goes three at the back with two wingbacks, it then has a knock on effect on picking from the very rich and talented pool of midfielders he has at his disposal, and of course his best centre backs are all very comfortable in a back four
Any fool can see England's best formation is a 4-3-3

Could not agree more. Were blessed with top quality creative midfield talent and he is trying to shoehorn an extra centre half and an additional defensive midfielder.

Its actually obvious, and this is without my blue tinted glasses on, he should be looking at the City formation of 2018/19 as his template.

4 at the back, Rice holding, two number 8s from Mount, Foden, Grealish and the one not playing as an 8 on the flank of a front three (like Bernardo played).

I've noticed a slight change the last few weeks (from stuff posted on here as I'll not watch) but MOTD/FF/SKY/BT seem to be less hostile in the studio, probably because even the most biased dip/rag would see how shit they were.

In-game commentary in general on games seems to be them saying the right things but with no enjoyment in their voices. I've started to listen to games again rather than play music as it's over now so I don't want to put my foot through the telly. The dip last night Owen/Pointer? however, twice just lied as we were shown the replay of fouls....I did notice the giddiness when Leicester attacked and especially the 'please don't turn off as City are winning' bit when a graphic was produced to show Leicester have scored the most goals in the last 15 mins this season.

The written media still produce Citeh bingo shit and won't change as they feel they're untouchable and if they are rightly attacked (not physically) they bring out dirty tricks as we've seen with pb & rabin.
The "goals in the last 15 minutes " stat WAS relevant as Leicester lead that table
They had also provided a stat about us only losing one game this season after scoring first, which again was relevant as it informed how good we are and also kept any neutral interested as it was Leicester that we lost to
Neither were Citeh bingo

This spoilt southern twats statement that forest are a bigger club than City can only work if you count them winning the cl and we havnt??? By that logic forest are a bigger club than arse too, I am sure all the tarquins will agree to that!!!!. Also, slagging us off as a "football fan" and not an arsenal fan!!!!! what a soft cnt, its only cos hes arse that hes so bitter about us..........proper thick.

The best thing about arsenal is that they stopped the rags from winning the prem a couple of times, beyond that they capitulated like the soft twats they are in a two horse race. While creaming more tv money than most, then crying to fa/uefa when another club gets investment to compete.

They insist that every club should be run like theirs under wenger!!!! saying how easy its been for us by "spending money"?? Then when they do it themselves with ozil, pepe, xhaka, partey, aubameyang, lackazette all between £40 million - £72 million!!! they fail at it, fcking clueless, and laying off staff to give aubameyang a bigger contract, brilliant, a "proper" peoples club.

Hope their current mid table status continues for a long time, these cnts deserve it as much as any, the couple of their fans that I know are bitter as fck.

What do I think of Chelsea? ..... ha disgrace, believes me, no team of mine would hever lose 5-2 at home to a bum, no mark team from the midlands ....
pep.jpg

Could have done with you around mine earlier bv, you could have given me a lift painting my arbor and mowing the grass..

There's more wood stain on me than the bloody arbor..

Ha!
Keep em coming bill all well written posts saying what a big percentage of us all think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.