Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
bottom line is bill you did it in style just a minor point where the red shit from stretford is concerned half a billion sounds better

What do I think of Chelsea? ..... ha disgrace, believes me, no team of mine would hever lose 5-2 at home to a bum, no mark team from the midlands ....
pep.jpg
You mean like us being mugged by Leicester!

BBC. Reports on 4 of the 5 women's games today, guess who there is no report or mention, yep Us.

Just flicked on 5 Live whilst I was in the kitchen, and the commentators are banging on about Grealish pretty much every other sentence. You'd think they were being paid by his agent to keep his name in the frame for a big money move in the summer.

I wouldn't mind if he was on the pitch, but he's been out injured for weeks.

Reactions: mat
Just flicked on 5 Live whilst I was in the kitchen, and the commentators are banging on about Grealish pretty much every other sentence. You'd think they were being paid by his agent to keep his name in the frame for a big money move in the summer.

What are you creating today ?

I hate to say it cos hes a good player but i think hes a little overrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.