Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve posted on there now after seeing your post here,their salty tears are delicious reading some of them posts hahahahaha they really are a cult ..
The mods on the BBC are something else, apparently this comment I posted earlier in reply to "seeonlyred" has contravened their house rules and been deleted!

Nothing better to do than trolling the comments?

Wanking fan would have been more accurate!

You'll Never Wank Alone....

1_LCP_CHP_010619LiverpoolFan_3650LiverpoolFanJPG.jpg

"Come on boys! Let's all flop it out and jerk one off for the CHAMPS! Who's with me?"

Last edited:
Remember the old guy who campaigned about corruption under Blatter and was even mocked by the mainstream media who must have known he was right.
Perhaps they preferred gifts to the truth.
And they did a complete u turn when it all came out.
I wonder how much and who else got something for their back pocket that Stone was pushing for that watch company. Weren't that company Swiss as well. As kids we used to say something cheating was a swizz. Perhaps we just pronounced it wrongly.
Andrew Jennings he also investigated FIFA and brought Blatter down

The mods on the BBC are something else, apparently this comment I posted earlier in reply to "seeonlyred" has contravened their house rules and been deleted!

Yeah anything they deem not suitable gets pulled yet certain other posts on their threads get through ok especially racist ones about city’s owner ...

I think they just pull the ones that have been reported without checking if they have broken any 'house' rules - Just another sad part of the hugely disappointing BBC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.