Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't normally have much time for "Girth" Crooks TOTW, but talking about KdB, he did point out he has created 530 goal scoring opportunities since he joined us. That's 100 more than any other PL player. A much better statistic than "assists" which rely on the striker not ballooning a great pass over the bar from 6 yards.

The mods on the BBC are something else, apparently this comment I posted earlier in reply to "seeonlyred" has contravened their house rules and been deleted!

Nothing better to do than trolling the comments?

The fucking BBC needs to cease to be funded by the taxpayers and all their rag/dipper loving employees fired and made to repay their salaries earned under false pretences.

Especially that ugly Stupid Sally woman.

Last edited:
Andrew Jennings. He was the only one with the guts and integrity to take on Blatter, Warner, Blazer and the rest of the crooks at FIFA. Not one of the mainstream sports hacks backed him up as far as I recall.
Wasn't this about the time of the bidding for the 2022 World Cup when England were dishing out presents to delegates on the grounds other countries did so and thought producing Beckham and Prince William would crack it.

The mods on the BBC are something else, apparently this comment I posted earlier in reply to "seeonlyred" has contravened their house rules and been deleted!

Nothing better to do than trolling the comments?
Got one Seeonlyred's posts pulled, then complained about the Money washing post, epxplaining it implies Manchester City are money laundering, got a response saying that post does not break house rules !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.