Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol another negative headline

Spiralling!!!! what a totally unnecessary word, the "article" is just designed to have the required dramatic impact to help our enemies feel justified in their hatred toward us.Arming the redclub fans with badly chosen sticks to try and beat us with, without consideration of what our "spiralling" wagebill actually gets us.

What really is "spiralling", is utds £spent per trophy count, the timespan since they were true contenders and the lenghts that the media/officials are having to go to to keep them relevant, along with the amount of new excuses klopp has to come up with after each dipper defeat. Oh, and the amount of piss getting boiled by the above situation.

I wonder if there is a moment where the rags penalty count "spiralled" suddenly, maybe back end last of season to get them top four and continuing still, that would make a more interesting read.

Perhaps our owners should take from the club and blunt our capabilities like the glazers do......the utd way....dna.

Spiralling!!!! what a totally unnecessary word, the "article" is just designed to have the required dramatic impact to help our enemies feel justified in their hatred toward us.Arming the redclub fans with badly chosen sticks to try and beat us with, without consideration of what our "spiralling" wagebill actually gets us.

What really is "spiralling", is utds £spent per trophy count, the timespan since they were true contenders and the lenghts that the media/officials are having to go to to keep them relevant, along with the amount of new excuses klopp has to come up with after each dipper defeat. Oh, and the amount of piss getting boiled by the above situation.

I wonder if there is a moment where the rags penalty count "spiralled" suddenly, maybe back end last of season to get them top four and continuing still, that would make a more interesting read.

Perhaps our owners should take from the club and blunt our capabilities like the glazers do......the utd way....dna.
I was particularly impressed that this coupled with the 'revelation' that the Ginger Prince represented himself during contractual negotiations is somehow spun as a huge negative?

Can you imagine the fanfare of St. Marcus decided to represent himself instead of handing out millions to an agent?

I was particularly impressed that this coupled with the 'revelation' that the Ginger Prince represented himself during contractual negotiations is somehow spun as a huge negative?

Can you imagine the fanfare of St. Marcus decided to represent himself instead of handing out millions to an agent?
If he does, it will beg the question if Sir Trashford will donate his millions saved to the under privileged

Heaven forbid.....the sick bucket would be overflowing with every silly sally spot on bbc breakfast as a young sir marcus showed the way forward for all future contract negotiations, single handedly leading football into a bright new era.

I disagree with most, if not all of the above analysis. The reason that much of the media are anti-City is that 25-30 years back their opinions were formed watching Manchester United. That is apart from the Liverpool fan-boys whose opinions were formed much earlier.

I tell you in 15 years time, the media will be stuffed with City ‘fans’ harking back to the great days of Kevin De Bruyne, Sergio Aguero, Yaya Toure, and Phil Foden.
“LIKE” the general idea, but things are so partisan (Anti-City) now, with punditry dominated by Reds, and satellite TV bringing every team into your living room, it is a different breed of fan than developed decades ago.

Everyone loves a winner, and no-one has won more than City in recent years, but ALL OF IT came against a media-driven backdrop of cheating on FFP with an Arab Oil Money owner. A lot of kids who might have been bandwagon City fans would have been goaded away from that, often finding another team on Sky (maybe even a foreign team) to support, if not their local club.

There will certainly be some in the media tomorrow who will have latched onto us in the past decade, but it is hard to overstate just how swampy the Utd/Liverpool media is.

Spiralling as in the 600k per week that Utd spunked away on Sanchez.... priceless

KDB should be fuming he couldn’t get that at a club that’s actually winning things!!

“LIKE” the general idea, but things are so partisan (Anti-City) now, with punditry dominated by Reds, and satellite TV bringing every team into your living room, it is a different breed of fan than developed decades ago.

Everyone loves a winner, and no-one has won more than City in recent years, but ALL OF IT came against a media-driven backdrop of cheating on FFP with an Arab Oil Money owner. A lot of kids who might have been bandwagon City fans would have been goaded away from that, often finding another team on Sky (maybe even a foreign team) to support, if not their local club.

There will certainly be some in the media tomorrow who will have latched onto us in the past decade, but it is hard to overstate just how swampy the Utd/Liverpool media is.
To think, some people think there is no agenda.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.