Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not let Neville off the hook here "City and Chelsea - I didn't even know who they were"... he's a weasel.
I don't have Sky but l do remember City fans and others saying how good he was on Sky moving a few counter-like things round on a screen. I couldn't help but wonder if these people had ever seen or heard of him before. He has been a twat all his adult life on the field and off. He adopted many of the unpleasant characteristics of the Piss Can. One of my favourite memories is the Kippax delight when he fed the Goat. He deserved every bit of the humiliation we piled on to him.

Herbert is still pushing the lie that City are owned by a state. "Abu Dhabi buying City was about influencing people".
Does he ever comment on Qatar who 'influenced' people so that comparatively few adverse comment are made over the World Cup they bought?

Fuck me, Rick Parry has some brass neck. Utterly shameless. Liverpool’s stooge on UEFA in order to get City charged with breaching FFP, then moved to the EFL as Anfield’s Trojan horse to try and push through ‘Project Big Picture’
I had almost forgotten his involvement in the last attempted coup by Liverpool and the rags. Seems most of the media have forgotten the Red shirted twats and the prominent part they played on that failed coup.
Repeat offenders.

Last edited:
I don't have Sky but l do remember City fans and others saying how good he was on Sky moving a few counter-like things round on a screen. I couldn't help but wonder if these people had ever seen or heard of him before. He has been a twat all his adult life on the field and off. He adopted many of the unpleasant characteristics of the Piss Can. One of my favourite memories is the Kippax delight when he fed the Goat. He deserved every bit of the humiliation we piled on to him.
I was in the Maine Road Stand that day mate and even they joined in the singing.How very unreseved of them was that ? ;)

I had almost forgotten his involvement in the last attempted couple by Liverpool and the rags. Seems most of the media have forgotten the Red shirted twats and the prominent part part they played on that failed coup.
Repeat offenders.
Absolutely, seems totally forgotten/airbrushed from history even though it was only a few weeks ago. ‘Project Big Picture’ was the redshirts’ hostile takeover attempt of the Premier League. The ESL was their similar attempt on the Champions League.
Liverpool and united, enemies of football both at home and abroad. For Parry to try and seize the moral high ground is hilarious

I was in the Maine Road Stand that day mate and even they joined in the singing.How very unreseved of them was that ? ;)
Slumming it?
The best thing was every time he touched the ball the Kippax gave him rapturous applause and sing 'Gary Neville is a blue'. His head went down and down.Did the piss can throw in a towel? That would have been fitting.

I have just read that Gavin Patterson the Dipper - supporting former BT CEO who thought it a good idea to leave the only surviving English team in the CL off his flyers pushing the CL semis was a likely candidate for CEO of the sadly defunct ESL.
The whole thing is a nightmare we should have avoided like the plague.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.