Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these ridiculous acolades the poor **** is slowly turning into a parody of himself at 22
He needs to look at Phil
I think Rashford is Wayne’s agent. The strategy here being for him to manufacture a relationship with Mary Berry and brokering an opening for Wayne to fill

Just saw most of the sports bulletin on Breakfast. Smug Mike taking the piss out of Perez who said the ESL was now "on hold." The little smirker then claimed Perez was the architect of the whole ESL project?! Nothing about our red shirted American friends being balls deep in this!

When he got round to our game showed both City goals then lingered on a slow mo replay of stones' red card. Fair enough big incident in the match. But then didn't mention the Villa player being sent off later. Very odd.

Think I just blanked out Sir Marcus. When Naga started a link to Tom Kerridge the tv went straight off!

United always have a "superstar" it's what they always do, usually it's one coming through the youth system, they don't usually last more than two seasons, but then they get top dollar, imagine the hype if foden was a United player, it would be off the scale, rashford or foden, your choice lol
That is a tricky one! I reckon St Marcus could knock me up an omelette that would just melt in my mouth, whereas Phil would probably offer me a a dead rotting fish he'd just caught.

I couldn't believe this week after all the shite that started with the semi final. I wonder when this clip with a young lad telling us again what we should be doing was actually filmed. Not yesterday l would think and Silly Sally knew all about this latest stunt when she was trying to give us all that crap about 'Almost countries' and the ESL yesterday.
It was not long ago that this daft lad was happily boasting that all his meals were made and delivered by a relative. Now we get told about making hash browns by him.
For all their failings United do not allow their Academy students living in digs suffer from malnutrition so why don't they drop the starving waif myth crap.
And to piss me off further we get unnecessary waffle from Naga Munfuckingchetty telling the sports presenter how football fans feel about the ESL as he waits patiently to try and do his job.
On BBC site it is reporting ...I kid you not... he’s making Fish Finger Muffins... using an old recipe he found in Wayne’s old locker

Last edited:
I think Rashford is Wayne’s agent. The strategy here being for him to manufacture a relationship with Mary Berry and brokering an opening for Wayne to fill

We all know how Rug head loves ‘an older lady’. Mary is right up his alley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.