Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know why it bothers you ????

if my team was winning things and peeing the media off I would be very happy

BBC News.

Silly Sally interviewing Rasford again in his back garden.

Talking about his kitchen, recipes, food, kitchen disastours, etc.

Silly Sally getting giddy and laughing along with Rashford.

The BBC Rashford lovin continues.

Pathetic!

Just saw most of the sports bulletin on Breakfast. Smug Mike taking the piss out of Perez who said the ESL was now "on hold." The little smirker then claimed Perez was the architect of the whole ESL project?! Nothing about our red shirted American friends being balls deep in this!

When he got round to our game showed both City goals then lingered on a slow mo replay of stones' red card. Fair enough big incident in the match. But then didn't mention the Villa player being sent off later. Very odd.

Think I just blanked out Sir Marcus. When Naga started a link to Tom Kerridge the tv went straight off!
Nagga Munchtitty is kin useless, her and that tosser Charlie Stayte were embarrassing on Saturday Kitchen. Someone posted a link to the 2012 Aguero goal being discussed on her radio show, she actually said to Jamie Mackie "you were facing demotion", ffs, this woman is being paid a fortune by the BBC and now gets to ruin Radio 5 with her tripe on Monday - Wednesday mornings.

On BBC site it is reporting ...I joke you not... he’s making Fish Finger Muffins... using an old recipe he found in Wayne’s old locker
I don't believe that for one minute. It's a barm ffs.
Third headline on BBC news at 0800 two minutes after further mention with the cook involved. Glad to see that Climate Change and Commonwealth War Graves manage to get a mention before St Marcus.
FFS mentioned on local news at 0830 and again on national TV immediately after. Then more from the Cook. 15 mins just about Rashfords latest PR effort.
And why is he dressed as if he is modelling stuff designed by Lingard. I thought it was a cook's outfit at first but it's just an out and out cunts outfit. All white from head to toe - what a prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.