Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve got to say that this social media blackout has been great for me.

I’m really not missing the vast majority of nonsense from people I had been following and I’m finding that I’m wasting much less time scrolling through Twitter.

I say keep it up!!

Why can't they play today?
Well hopefully it’s because a growing majority of the FA/PL are growing a pair, and are pushing for following their own rules, rather than the usual ‘red shirts’ unpublished qualification of a rule, that hands out a forfeiture of the match 0-3 to Liverpool, and some other punitive punishment - fine, points deduction, bans etc, due to misconduct of the club in failing to ensure a safe environment at the stadium for their employees, and the visiting team.
get the precedent set, and maybe it might also actually make Liverpool a safe place for coaches to visit, rather than employing the carpet.

That shambles yesterday was all down to ratboy. He wound them all up during a sky commentary when he heard the news about the super league. Rags are so bitter that we are hovering up trophy after trophy while they're feeding on scraps well what a f**k**t shame and they call us bitter. I drive for a job and pass Hillsborough regularly when on South York's route and by coincidence I was facing the kop end of the ground at traffic lights last week.On the news it mentioned Police on trial for Hillsborough disaster and I thought wow that's never going to conclude which is such a shame. Its tragic for those who died and may they rest in peace but to keep blaming the police when surely if only the fans with tickets went to Sheffield there would have been no problem. Police opened the gate because of the huge numbers of their fans without tickets trying to force their way in when it was already full with fans who had used a valid ticket to gain entry. So who is to blame the fans with no tickets or the Police.

Exactly, you think they were out there outraged that they signed for the super league ? Thats just a red herring, Nothing to do with it. They just want the Glazers out and has been built on years of frustration that no matter how well Goofy and co play they just cant reach to our level. Would love to see the piss boiling if Pep came out tomorrow and signed for another 5 years.
The moron reds are using the ESL thing as a vehicle/a smokescreen to force out their owners. Their 'fans' suddenly showing concern for the football pyramid is laughable. They've spent a billion in the last 6 years and are still light years behind us. No doubt this is added motivation for everyone at our club to make sure we keep 'em down where they belong.

And what about their previous owner who oversaw their glory years. Spent decades in the stadium following female staff to the toilet and peering under the door. Did they protest against him ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.