Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Simon Luckhurst article on the MEN is a disgrace. I won’t link to it, but seek it out at your peril. Comparing the planning of the riot to Napoleon…
I wonder what Luckhurst would say if thousands turned up to Hollinwood, where his employer Reach is based, broke in, ransacked the place and gave him a good hiding to protest about the MEN's ownership, and stopping publication of the planned edition.* I'd guess it would be a full-throated condemnation of thuggery and talk about a cowardly attempt to suppress press freedom.

*Note to Delaney, both Harrises, Corbett and the rest of the WhatsApp wankers reading this:
This must not be taken to suggest that I would want or condone such a course of action.

And what about their previous owner who oversaw their glory years. Spent decades in the stadium following female staff to the toilet and peering under the door. Did they protest against him ?

And was allegedly on a bonus of 10 per cent for all transfers inside and outside the club!

Took my first ever trip into rawk today to see what the bus brickers reaction was. In summary-

Had it been them they’d have been docked at least 3 points

They were vilified in the media for the bus “parade”

ONE person misbehaved at the champions league game against us, and ONE can of cider was thrown at City’s team bus, and ONE flare thrown that went nowhere near the bus

These red cunts are as deluded as each other. One can of cider, 60 cans of Stella, 40 bottles of Bud, and enough fucking bricks to build a housing estate you demented scouse pricks

Victims tend not to handle facts too well...

Sly Sports blurring out all the pitch protesters faces, protecting their anonymity.

Jesus, is this guy serious?

Minor property damage simply doesn’t compare to the damage done to Manchester United as an institution by this ownership. That really should not be forgotten.

It is impossible to find fault with the legitimacy of these demonstrations, or their effect.

Stopped reading after these two comments. Try telling that copper, and his family the effects on his face don't matter. FFS
"Violence of course should not be tolerated, or condoned." But I'm about to justify it.

Complaint sent to the "Independent" (which isn't).

Last edited:
Just seen Shearer's take on the "peaceful protest." Against the way they "protested" but thinks it's acceptable because of the ESL and ownership. Said the game is being taken away from them, forever!

No numpty, it's because they are no longer top dogs.

Fucking hell, they just keep changing the narrative to make these feral scum some sort of heroic crusaders.

Journalist on sky sports just said that united can’t be held responsible for the behaviour of their fans so they shouldn’t be sanctioned.

If you don’t condemn it you condone it, and if there aren’t any ramifications then this type of violent, disruptive protest will become common place, especially for clubs whose fans can’t handle not winning

Any report on what numbers were there yesterday? Our kid reckons there were about 1000, maybe 1500 at most. So 1500 scruffy cunts are representing the heart and soul of English football are they, or was it just a few fuckwits who fancied a bit of lumber and attention, i know where my money is on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.