Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky just trotting out ex player, superfan journalists and more ex players to justify the way in which the rags fans protested yesterday.
Can you imagine what would have happened the day after if it was City fans who protested like this?

Hit the bottom the barrel - quite early - marriage of convenience and coke addict Bosnich was on earlier !

Sky is owned by Comcast whilst TS is owned by The Wireless Group, which is owned by Murdoch et al.

Comcast own a plethora of US channels though, so it’ll be interesting in the coming days how they react to the relentless slagging off of US ownership and whether the Sky narrative changes at all.
That being said, I’d imagine it won’t as it’s one of the very few occasions where the 2 biggest fanbases that sky have to pander to, might be seen as having something in common.......
As i have seen elsewhere they are two cheeks of the same arse. More in common than they will ever know

Sky just trotting out ex player, superfan journalists and more ex players to justify the way in which the rags fans protested yesterday.
Can you imagine what would have happened the day after if it was City fans who protested like this?
We'd be vilified (and rightly so) plus they'd be showing pictures of the maimed policeman on a loop until the FA took action... The difference because this is manure we're talking about it staggering

I see Scum sports have pretty much pushed it under the carpet. The Ratface headlines about Glazers being to blame and should sell is purely a way to distract any responsibility he and his cronies had for yesterdays violence. Its sickening because you know if it was any other club it would be totally different. Hope the PL and Met Police get involved and really come down on them hard.
Why the Met Police?

Been on a few Rag YouTube sites today.

Glazers haven't invested a penny of their own money is the cry. Well thickos that because your mate Gill and his cronies brought in FFP which only allows you to spend your revenue you generate.

They have spent more in debt payments than players. Yes and what does that tell you? It tells you that you have a commercial machine that is a monster because it allows you to service your debt and spend a billion on players.

They were also spouting that they were still protesting when they were successful and winning leagues and getting to Champions League finals. Really? Who was doing that then, why wasn't it plastered in the media because I don't remember any of that happening.

No, the truth is you have spend a billion on players and managers / coaches and they have failed. Your transfer strategy is as scattergun as my Mrs food shopping (Yesterday she came home with a foot pump for a camp bed, even though we already have one, but completely forgot to buy some milk). You have failed to deliver success, you believe you are entitled because your history tells you that you are a big club. You have seen City fly past you in the last decade, despite thinking initially that it would never happen. You are second rate at best and destined for the likes of the League Cup of Europe for years, and now you are crying about it like a kid who's parents won't allow him the toy he wants in Asda.

So what do you do? You decide the thing that's going to make you feel better is to allow a few morons to cause criminal damage and assault. You have become Liverpool.

Been on a few Rag YouTube sites today.

Glazers haven't invested a penny of their own money is the cry. Well thickos that because your mate Gill and his cronies brought in FFP which only allows you to spend your revenue you generate.

They have spent more in debt payments than players. Yes and what does that tell you? It tells you that you have a commercial machine that is a monster because it allows you to service your debt and spend a billion on players.

They were also spouting that they were still protesting when they were successful and winning leagues and getting to Champions League finals. Really? Who was doing that then, why wasn't it plastered in the media because I don't remember any of that happening.

No, the truth is you have spend a billion on players and managers / coaches and they have failed. Your transfer strategy is as scattergun as my Mrs food shopping (Yesterday she came home with a foot pump for a camp bed, even though we already have one, but completely forgot to buy some milk). You have failed to deliver success, you believe you are entitled because your history tells you that you are a big club. You have seen City fly past you in the last decade, despite thinking initially that it would never happen. You are second rate at best and destined for the likes of the League Cup of Europe for years, and now you are crying about it like a kid who's parents won't allow him the toy he wants in Asda.

So what do you do? You decide the thing that's going to make you feel better is to allow a few morons to cause criminal damage and assault. You have become Liverpool.
Best post I've seen today - I need a foot pump...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.