Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caught a bit of talkshite whilst nipping to takeaway, the violence at yesterdays game was not the fault of Utd fans, its all the fault of the Glazer. Custis spouting bullsit again.
Cundy and Goldstein just been calling out carragher and neville for basically condoning the unpeacefull protest and calling the fans behaviour a disgrace.That surprised me a bit.Cant bring myself to watch Neville since watching him discretly aiming a flob at one of our players emerging from the tunnel,horrible twat.

Cundy and Goldstein just been calling out carragher and neville for basically condoning the unpeacefull protest and calling the fans behaviour a disgrace.That surprised me a bit.Cant bring myself to watch Neville since watching him discretly aiming a flob at one of our players emerging from the tunnel,horrible twat.

might give that a listen if any links.... I haven’t done for over 10 years

Fuckin ell,

Tmrw Spitty will be dressed as Rag twat in Chevrolet, Zebra Pants with a Placky bag.

Neville Neville's Neville will be a Scouse full kit wanker looking for someone to blame.

Biggest rivalry in English football, what a fuckin joke.

Liverted or Unipool

BBC apologists, when would they ever try to defend and "explain" our fans injuring coppers?https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56966096
In this headline and the photo caption, they play down the whole incident and use the relatively mild word 'hostility' when they could have used other police quotes buried in the report like 'violent disorder' or 'violence and aggression' which more accurately describe what happened.

1620082542365.png

How do 200 people sneak into a renowned sporting stadium undetected? Complicity springs to mind.
Ratatouille led them through the Trafford sewers and wio directed the rest to an open window that aided his escape from a drugs test.

Anyone else fed up with hearing Carragher & Neville foaming at the mouth? Give it a rest you vermin scum and fuck away off from the tele.

Last edited:
Fuckin ell,

Tmrw Spitty will be dressed as Rag twat in Chevrolet, Zebra Pants with a Placky bag.

Neville Neville's Neville will be a Scouse full kit wanker looking for someone to blame.

Biggest rivalry in English football, what a fuckin joke.

Liverted or Unipool
Livchester Pool or Manpool United. The rivalry's dead.

BBC apologists, when would they ever try to defend and "explain" our fans injuring coppers?https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56966096
They keep showing this bloke from MUST lan Stirling. Just been on saying the Government has to legislate and understand why the fans protest.well that's OK let's change UK law and business practice just because rag fans don't like their owners making money from their business.
Then there is a brief mention of a police request for mobile footage of the violence.
The whole thing has been turned on its face to please football fans since the failed ESL. I didn't like City's involvement either along with 95% of posters on here but we are not as self entitled as the red twats.
Come on Blues let's make them more unhappy tonight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.