Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
A month ago pushed in all the media channels, Wio was lecturing the Newcastle fans to "round their money up and buy the cloob" if they were unhappy at the club ownership.

Looking forward to him offering this same advice to the RAG protesters.
sshhh - don't give them that idea - we are told they have 5 billion fans, so if they all chuck a quid in...

Silly Sally going for really big stuff. Snooker Ffs.
Bit about an arrest of a 'protester' at the swamp and PL bringing in new rules for owners and then the big sports news - a baseball fan in US caught the ball in the crowd AND didn't drop the ball!!! Wow!!!! Merited three showings. Ffs.
Of course no mention at all of the likely PL Champs and recent LC winners playing tonight in the ECL continuing the quest for another treble.
Piss poor coverage. PPC not BBC.

As far as I can see they are moaning about the glazers taking a billion pounds. So they wanted 2 billion spent on their team. Not some profit share with the pyramid

I thought their players all played for nothing and came through their academy

The media coverage has in the main been appalling. Criminal damage all but ignored, trespassing all but ignored, police being injured all but ignored, possibly the worst security ever seen at a major sporting stadium in the UK all but ignored and the list goes on. Imagine a group of scruffy, illiterate half wits rampaging around the BBC because they don't agree with the TV licence and everyone saying it's ok. This country has been lost to the lawless minority that is growing bigger each day. Huge resources need to be allocated to new police recruitment, bigger and more secure prisons and the likes of Neville need to be taken off air and given no voice whatsoever. I wonder how the Salford FC manager and players feel when they see him spouting complete and utter hypocritical shit every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.