Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know what a Clarkie is despite having seen it in here at least a million times
Ok. In that case, those 2 scary bouncers are fictional characters Max & Paddy, as in Peter Kay & Patrick McGuinness. The original post was a piss take out of United’s security staff :)

Ok. In that case, those 2 scary bouncers are fictional characters Max & Paddy, as in Peter Kay & Patrick McGuinness. The original post was a piss take out of United’s security staff :)
/QUOTE]

Cheers.i recognise Peter Kay now. I thought the pic was of two genuine soft looking bouncers.
I must say in more and watch tv. l still don't know what a Clarkie is.
Villa winning!!!

That prick screaming on at the End of The Rags Game
Saying that's how you take a penalty
Sly dig at Aguero
Still that's what we expect from those twats

I Notice that Aston Villas to pen shouts where brushed off as well
he was being shoved when he handled it and he dived even though they where both still pens then after the game they only looked at United’s goals not the rest of the game Aston Villa or the two clear pens for Villa

The Media/premier league’s wettest of wet dreams is them piping the nasty oil cheats this season to right the wrong of 93.20. We need to be professional if needed on Friday and make sure that doesn’t happen.
That would be my greatest nightmare. The tRags are buoyant, penalties roll in to order. We might have lost confidence, players niggling with each other as the good ship Typical City floats along uncertainly.
All that we need is three points and we should have had them last night.
Please don't let this become the fuck up.to end all fuck ups and the rags" greatest achievement ever.

That would be my greatest nightmare. The tRags are buoyant, penalties roll in to order. We might have lost confidence, players niggling with each other as the good ship Typical City floats along uncertainly.
All that we need is three points and we should have had them last night.
Please don't let this become the fuck up.to end all fuck ups and the rags" greatest achievement ever.

Fuck me mate time to chill the fuck out, we won’t be losing the title to the scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.