Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Leslie?
He of Abi Titmuss fame?
Abi-Titmuss.jpg

I know what you mean, my fingernails are gone. Blow the league and win the EC and it will be all about United. Win the league and lose the EC and it will be all about Chelsea. So we just have to win BOTH.

Dont worry, if we win both then it will be all about oles europa triumph v the mighty villareal and how it trumps all else.

Seriously though, this season is far better than I dared hope a few months ago, just need to get over the line in the pl, Im a born worrier.

I know what you mean, my fingernails are gone. Blow the league and win the EC and it will be all swore about United. Win the league and lose the EC and it will be all about Chelsea. So we just have to win BOTH.
United losing on Tuesday or Thursday prefererably both will make things better and we can prepare for the final as we wish and return.me to the serenity as l listened to Rags first half on Radio 5 in Morrrison's. Swore aloud behind my mask when rags got their regular penalty.

United losing on Tuesday or Thursday prefererably both will make things better and we can prepare for the final as we wish and return.me to the serenity as l listened to Rags first half on Radio 5 in Morrrison's. Swore aloud behind my mask when rags got their regular penalty.
When I check ongoing games and the Rags have fallen behind, I am more likely to fall off the chair if they have equalised without the penalty leg-up. But they will invariably get a pen to cement the comeback.

Mike Riley's legacy - the decision that keeps giving!

When I check ongoing games and the Rags have fallen behind, I am more likely to fall off the chair if they have equalised without the penalty leg-up. But they will invariably get a pen to cement the comeback.

Mike Riley's legacy - the decision that keeps giving!
Not seen how they got today's gift but the Radio 5 commentator couldn't see any reason. Similarly for the sending off he thought the red was for a second yellow by Uniteds goalie.
The longer we watch football the less we know -quite the opposite of other things in life.

A scenario and a totally unlikely one is all it is mate, think you can still get 600-1 or more for a rag title win, go on throw a ton on if you want to soften the blow ;-)
Bloody bookies. The chances of me putting any money on the rags to win anything is over abortion to one.
Two rags draws in the week will please me intensely and City come out on Friday as champions. Quite a contrast with them eventually getting off the pitch in 1968 as champions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.