Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly media related but did anyone her Trevor sinclair this morning on talkshite when asked by Brazil what was the name of the lady who rang the bell, he had no idea, what self respecting blue doesn't know the name Helen, don't expect young ones to know her but sinclair is old enough, shame on you Trevor.
I'll let you into a little secret....we was never his boyhood club, never in a million years.

I grew up with Trevor on the same estate and I can categorically say he was never a city fan, not a chance. He was one of those kids who liked whoever was at the top of the league and when me and @ancoats went to watch City with the usual crowd from Whitefield Trevor was never one of them.

I laugh my tits off whenever I read boyhood blue.

Just been through my Google news app and f**k me they are still going on about f**king VDD getting injured, now its Alison laying into Pickford. For f**k sake liverpool and your arse licking British press/media give it a f**king rest.

I cant remember any news coverage of our injuries.

Link if anyone is slightly interested in these p***ks.

Perhaps it will all stop once Pickford has been attacked in the street.

Just been through my Google news app and f**k me they are still going on about f**king VDD getting injured, now its Alison laying into Pickford. For f**k sake liverpool and your arse licking British press/media give it a f**king rest.

I cant remember any news coverage of our injuries.

Link if anyone is slightly interested in these p***ks.

Don't listen to the guardian podcast. Apparently our injury situation wasn't that bad, the board are scared shitless of criticising Pep because of his failure to come down like a ton of bricks on Aguero, instead of quite rightly defending him. We are also most likely going to finish outside the top four because we haven't any world class players apart from Kev, and our new signings aren't very good.

Just wait till his first game back. 3 weeks leading up to it, wall to wall media with videos of his recovery, current and ex players talking about him, managers being asked in press conferences.

Then the game.

Dimmed lights as he comes out of the tunnel, guard of honor and if there are fans, a standing ovation.
Plus 'Eye Of The Tiger' played at full blast.

When was the scouse Derby, two weeks ago?

And still the media is pushing the injury into the mainstream.

It's not as though it's a shock is it, media darlings always get TLC from the cunts in the press.

Just wait till his first game back. 3 weeks leading up to it, wall to wall media with videos of his recovery, current and ex players talking about him, managers being asked in press conferences.

Then the game.

Dimmed lights as he comes out of the tunnel, guard of honor and if there are fans, a standing ovation.
Have to say the first match back for Colin Bell was something special.
A rumour went round at half time and when he appeared after a long fight against his injury, the reception was marvellous, fans applauding for ages in something l will never forget.
No media build up, just fans and their hero, something that Liverpool and VD could never aspire to, no matter how many articles and hype they produce.

Then the game.

Then hopefully does a hammy 10 minutes in

Then the game.

You know,I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if some of what you have posted actually happens when the time comes ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.