Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been through my Google news app and f**k me they are still going on about f**king VDD getting injured, now its Alison laying into Pickford. For f**k sake liverpool and your arse licking British press/media give it a f**king rest.

I cant remember any news coverage of our injuries.

Link if anyone is slightly interested in these p***ks.

Why are you complaining?

Only 4 of those players started the Spurs-United, 2 of them played Spurs-Burnley, 3 played Spurs-West Ham.

They put out a second string at best. 3rd or 4th choice in some positions.
Ok if you say so.
He made 5 changes at half time and everyone of them wasn't a fringe player. Its only lo celso and viniscius who you could call fringe players who started, the rest all first teamers.

I just don't buy the lies and the buttering up sky sports gives other teams.

I'm not even going into the if that was us scenario as it's obvious what the report would be saying.

Ridiculous media shite once again

Ok if you say so.
He made 5 changes at half time and everyone of them wasn't a fringe player. Its only lo celso and viniscius who you could call fringe players who started, the rest all first teamers.

I just don't buy the lies and the buttering up sky sports gives other teams.

I'm not even going into the if that was us scenario as it's obvious what the report would be saying.

Ridiculous media shite once again
It was 4 they changed at half time, Bale was after an hour which is obviously just getting minutes into his legs.

Bergwijn may have only been bought last winter but he's hardly featured this season and has been subbed in the only PL game he's started. Alli is a fringe player at Spurs nowadays.

Slightly media related but did anyone her Trevor sinclair this morning on talkshite when asked by Brazil what was the name of the lady who rang the bell, he had no idea, what self respecting blue doesn't know the name Helen, don't expect young ones to know her but sinclair is old enough, shame on you Trevor.

Just been through my Google news app and f**k me they are still going on about f**king VDD getting injured, now its Alison laying into Pickford. For f**k sake liverpool and your arse licking British press/media give it a f**king rest.

Cult.

Slightly media related but did anyone her Trevor sinclair this morning on talkshite when asked by Brazil what was the name of the lady who rang the bell, he had no idea, what self respecting blue doesn't know the name Helen, don't expect young ones to know her but sinclair is old enough, shame on you Trevor.

He was probably drunk.

Rashford has done brilliantly,but his PR team have done better.

I had something on him recently about how much money he had spent customising his G Wagen - it would usually sail in.

Guess what?

Every desk said they couldn't touch it at the moment because it might paint him in a bad light!!

Sterling is the same these days, it's come full circle after he called out their blatant racism. Scared of their own shadow with Sterling and Rashford now.

I had something on him recently about how much money he had spent customising his G Wagen - it would usually sail in.

Guess what?

Every desk said they couldn't touch it at the moment because it might paint him in a bad light!!

Sterling is the same these days, it's come full circle after he called out their blatant racism. Scared of their own shadow with Sterling and Rashford now.

Such a fickle world we exist in,football being a very small part of that.

People will always shout from the rooftops.....but it always boils down to the same thing,looking out for number one.

Just wait till his first game back. 3 weeks leading up to it, wall to wall media with videos of his recovery, current and ex players talking about him, managers being asked in press conferences.

Then the game.

Dimmed lights as he comes out of the tunnel, guard of honor and if there are fans, a standing ovation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.