Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bbc sport online page today, shall I tell them "fake news"...
ec96f12711d7288181335fb25c99949c.jpg

WTF was Humphries acting like that for anyway. He’s supposed to be the impartial anchor. Instead he starts getting all giddy wanting his big mate Wio to sort him out. Stealing a living that twat is!
The fact he needs to buy his own son City kit cheers me up no end!

Good article in i online this morning by Neville Southall former Everton keeper (great keeper in his day, better to look at his earlier years than when he 'let himself go' later on though!!)
General theme of the article is about football not being the same without fans this season amongst other things.
Big Nev talking a lot of sense, says he thinks Pep deserves to win CL because what he has done so well at City after early season doubts. Southall also mentions how much the owners have done for East Manchester, and about City fans loyalty and the fact we were always here in the bad times.
It's fairly irrelevant who he wants to win on Saturday tbh, but it's refreshing to see the other comments. Southall isn't saying ground breaking stuff, he's just looking at stuff in a rational, considered, informed view as a neutral outsider

Rio got a bit hot under the collar there - truth hurts maybe
I don't understand why it's always the biggest that is the best. We might not be the biggest club, the richest club, the club with most internet fans ,but I'll tell you what, we are the best club.

Good article in i online this morning by Neville Southall former Everton keeper (great keeper in his day, better to look at his earlier years than when he 'let himself go' later on though!!)
General theme of the article is about football not being the same without fans this season amongst other things.
Big Nev talking a lot of sense, says he thinks Pep deserves to win CL because what he has done so well at City after early season doubts. Southall also mentions how much the owners have done for East Manchester, and about City fans loyalty and the fact we were always here in the bad times.
It's fairly irrelevant who he wants to win on Saturday tbh, but it's refreshing to see the other comments. Southall isn't saying ground breaking stuff, he's just looking at stuff in a rational, considered, informed view as a neutral outsider
Well he's just talked himself out of a job with Sky, BT and the BBC then. He never mentioned 'Istory', 'Class of 92', 'The Nited Way', 'European Royalty', or anything like that. Poor form that Nev!

Conn at it in The Guardian and he's got a full house and then some in the City Bingo card.

My biggest issue is that he says our owners have pumped £2.5B into the club which is not true. They have spent that amount on The City Football Group by acquiring other teams and building the infrastructure of said teams.

City have obviously been the main benefactor of the money but no one truly knows how much they have spent solely on us.

But tell a lie long enough and people will accept it as truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.