Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm proud to be a Manc Bastard! Cheers, Jeremy :)
He's a wanker, along with many others I gave him shit at Wembley a few years ago however, this is a nothing story, we'd be loving it if Liam, Noel, Stapleton etc sung Chelsea rent boys with us.

Ffs. The hefty Scottish (?) woman on Breakfast announces as the lead sports news item that Alexander-Arnold is out of the Euros in a voice that seems charged with emotion. Then she adds that Henderson has sent a tweet saying 'gutted'.
It's a blow for the lad himself but it's not a national disaster.
Time to get out of bed and find a job to do around the house.
Pray for Trent

1Tkt.gif

Yea not in the least bit bothered by it. I enjoy his program's, from top gear , grand tour and he has done some great program on military history, the Victory Cross etc.

He is just doing what fans do ! Bloody Yorkshire cockney plastic Chelsea fan lol

Isn't Clarkson from Yorkshire? Another one who jumped on the bandwagon unless someone tells me he's been going to matches since the 1980's and came to Maine Rd when we were both in Div 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.