Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray for Trent

1Tkt.gif
tenor.gif

This week has shown that it's not only us who get snubbed by UK press, Chelsea haven't had wall to wall cheering from all and sundry and it shows what we will get should we win the chumps league.
Dippers get the European royalty nonsense and every one is the greatest of all time.
Glad dippers got in the chumps because with the team they have they will do the Wednesday/Thursday route next year.

You would think so , firstly from when he was omitted from an earlier squad the fall out from that was horrific .I was amazed Southgate kept his job.Then this was followed by a concerted effort in the media/press etc to make sure TAA was picked for the Euros .Whilst I wouldn't wish an injury on any player this one was so ironic.You could almost hear the wailing from the London based media all the way back up here.And as for the huge yellow running banner all day on SSN well.........

Imo he was not going to be picked for the euro squad so the 'injury' is a bit of bluster to appease the dipper cultists.

As last Saturday's match, and the issues, mostly internal and of our own making, have been and are being discussed. Can I give a shout out to Joe Cole's c#ntush behaviour.
I know one of our own thinks it's hilarious to goad and taunt opposing former players about their teams losing, but it just looks small time, rude, impolite, ignorant and disrespectful.
Clearly tv companies think this behaviour is exactly the kind of juvenile, pathetic behaviour we want to see. Such a treat; behind the scenes access to celebs being tw#ts - as if there wasn't enough of it.
Cole decided to turn into Tommy Steele crossed with Dick Van Dyke's chimney sweep, and have a super fan moment right in front of Lescott that was way over the top and uncalled for.

Last edited:
As last Saturday's match, and the issues, mostly internal and of our own making, have been and are being discussed. Can I give a shout out to Joe Cole's c#ntush behaviour.
I know one of our own thinks it's hilarious to goad and taunt opposing former players about their teams losing. But it just look small time, rude, impolite, ignorant and disrespectful.
Clearly tv companies think this behaviour is exactly the kind if juvenile, pathetic behaviour we want to see. Such a treat; behind the scenes access to celebs being tw#ts - as if there wasn't enough of it.
Cole decided to turn into Tommy Steel crossed with Dick Van Dykes chimney sweep, and have a super fan moment right in front of Lescott, that was way over the top and uncalled for.
And lineker who decided to jump in on the moment fist bumping him with a shit Eating grin on his face!

He's a wanker, along with many others I gave him shit at Wembley a few years ago however, this is a nothing story, we'd be loving it if Liam, Noel, Stapleton etc sung Chelsea rent boys with us.
Yeah...i agree. It's all good banter and like you say, he's just some Yorkshire wanker.

I'm proud to be a Manc Bastard! Cheers, Jeremy :)
Funny remember watching this talentless twat stating on Top Gear that he knew fuck all about football and didn't even know Barnsley had a team utter **** of a man

F*cking sick to death of the media circus around City's transfer business. It's all TOTAL SPECULATION.

'Could', 'might', 'may', 'possibly'.... Just f*cking bore off and report it when it's a done deal you bunch of blood sucking parasites.

#buyacoffee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.