Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC Breakfast covering the return of PL crowds at West Ham and of course discussing it with... .the away manager.
Ole might as well have been talking in Norwegian as l didn't have a clue what he was saying.
On the other hand l suspect he didn't either.
games on sky this weekend, scum take on west ham what west ham are at home plus higher in league so should come first keeping them relevant

Got fighting talk on. Another Dipper called Chelsee Grimes can’t stop slagging us off. A proper cultist.
Wasn’t her voice truly horrible?
Through the almost indecipherable whine I picked up something about us ’hitting the jackpot’ with the takeover, which is apparently ‘not the same as doing the hard work and building a squad’.
A perfect demonstration of cultish nonsense, from someone who seems to be blissfully unaware of how football and business are run ,and certainly knows nothing about the history of her own club.

Wasn’t her voice truly horrible?
Through the almost indecipherable whine I picked up something about us ’hitting the jackpot’ with the takeover, which is apparently ‘not the same as doing the hard work and building a squad’.
A perfect demonstration of cultish nonsense, from someone who seems to be blissfully unaware of how football and business are run ,and certainly knows nothing about the history of her own club.
I’m glad Gabby Logan tried to slap her down with comments such as “It’s not like Liverpool have never spent any money..”

Her bitterness shone through. Slagging of Karius and crying about Ramos. A full card carrying cult member.

I’m glad Gabby Logan tried to slap her down with comments such as “It’s not like Liverpool have never spent any money..”

Her bitterness shone through. Slagging of Karius and crying about Ramos. A full card carrying cult member.
I find that a quick mention of Ramos, in any situation, shuts the whining fuckers up and makes their little scouse heads wobble.

I've just read this in The Athletic as part of an article enthusing over some geezer called David Silva - La Liga referees are keener than their English equivalents to reach for yellow cards, though, and Silva is no longer getting away with it.

I can't recall a single instance where David 'got away' with it. I can recall numerous occasions where he had the shit kicked out of him and ne'er got as much as a free kick.

I've just read this in The Athletic as part of an article enthusing over some geezer called David Silva - La Liga referees are keener than their English equivalents to reach for yellow cards, though, and Silva is no longer getting away with it.

I can't recall a single instance where David 'got away' with it. I can recall numerous occasions where he had the shit kicked out of him and ne'er got as much as a free kick.
Is this because he’s outperforming Messi and that hurts their Pee pees?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.