Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao am I living in the twilight zone? City and Fulham flouted the rules? As did every other club in the premier league you absolute fucking tramps lmao
It's just more proof of how many hipster("I support Spurs because Arsenal supporters are cliche") journos there are in our press. They named just City and Fullham because the muted celebration from Spurs' goal allowed them to and Brighton didn't score against City. The reaction to the standard City celebration was far stronger that it was for this one just a day earlier:

0_FBL-ENG-PR-BURNLEY-MAN-UTD.jpg

I don't think any City fan minds the discussion itself but after a look around most of the recent UK articles on it, from a quick google search and it seems to be that City are the go to choice for an example photo(and footage in mainstream TV news). 3 or 4 different sources, all using a City picture and they seem to be different pictures in most cases, so that rules out the "Ah they just copied the article from the first guy" excuse. It seems to be a conscious decision.

Example from Spurs at the weekend vs Marine FC(massive game) which I had to create myself from the highlights.

Attachments

• spurs1.PNG
    spurs1.PNG
    975 KB · Views: 24
  • spurs2.PNG
    spurs2.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Nice piece of objective reporting by the times, the same respected newspaper where Matthew Syed composed the following headline:

‘Is it fair to put lives at risk for football? On balance, yes’​

So which view is it? Does the view depend on which colour shirt the team wears?
Has the ping pong cheat apologised to us yet?

No need to answer.

Strange when he does the press preview he does it from home, it's OK for footballers to have the risk but not a ping pong bollocks talking cheat, did I mention he's a cheat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.