Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bingo still lieing through his teeth, and continuing his and FSG's narrative about City and their money.

Jurgen Flopp.

And asked if Liverpool's drop in form this season was inevitable, Klopp said: "I don't think so. That it goes constantly in one direction (up), I'm not sure if that's possible or not.

"There are other teams in the world who have done that. But you can only do that if your problems are not getting bigger than the solutions you can have.

"The most difficult league to stay on top of everything for a long, long period is in England. There is one team that maybe has everything for it - the team, the players, the manager, the money and all these kind of things - and that's Man City.

"All the rest have to fight with all they have to get close to them. And when you are close to them, you can maybe make it, as we showed last year."
Big teeth = big lies, and the thick twat has obviously forgotten the fact untied managed to stay on top for long long periods but why should he let the truth get in the way of his outright lies!

Bingo still lieing through his teeth, and continuing his and FSG's narrative about City and their money.

Jurgen Flopp.

And asked if Liverpool's drop in form this season was inevitable, Klopp said: "I don't think so. That it goes constantly in one direction (up), I'm not sure if that's possible or not.

"There are other teams in the world who have done that. But you can only do that if your problems are not getting bigger than the solutions you can have.

"The most difficult league to stay on top of everything for a long, long period is in England. There is one team that maybe has everything for it - the team, the players, the manager, the money and all these kind of things - and that's Man City.

"All the rest have to fight with all they have to get close to them. And when you are close to them, you can maybe make it, as we showed last year."
Fuck off back to Germany you scruffy bastard

When we beat the scum tomorrow, get ready for Monday morning to be full of stories about how we are ruining football.

If for some reason we don't win tomorrow (or if the scum win) there won't be a peap.

I hope the salty tears will be flowing.

Dortmund's CEO has been at it as well, pandemic won't impact City & PSG as they are state-owned and "find ways of pumping money in"

Did they drag him out of a bar?

That Ukranian Vodka has effected his looks, body, as well as his brain? 52 years old.

1615061869561.jpeg

'Pep isn't great like Ferguson': Man United legend Kanchelskis reveals secret of Sir Alex's success to RT Sport​

Until Pep Guardiola wins a Champions League title with Man City, he can never be compared to the great Sir Alex Ferguson, that's the opinion of former Reds winger Andrei Kanchelskis, who was speaking on his show 'Down the Line'.

Did they drag him out of a bar?

That Ukranian Vodka has effected his looks, body, as well as his brain? 52 years old.

View attachment 11965

'Pep isn't great like Ferguson': Man United legend Kanchelskis reveals secret of Sir Alex's success to RT Sport​

Until Pep Guardiola wins a Champions League title with Man City, he can never be compared to the great Sir Alex Ferguson, that's the opinion of former Reds winger Andrei Kanchelskis, who was speaking on his show 'Down the Line'.
Down the line or had a few lines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.