Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
They cannot help themselves. A few days ago when they first posted a story about goal celebrations, they again used a photo of us. So that’s 2 reports a few days apart and from all the goals scored by all teams, they just happen to use ours twice. Club should do what Ferguson did and treat them with utter contempt and not do interviews for motd with them
They used a rag photo as well on one

They cannot help themselves. A few days ago when they first posted a story about goal celebrations, they again used a photo of us. So that’s 2 reports a few days apart and from all the goals scored by all teams, they just happen to use ours twice. Club should do what Ferguson did and treat them with utter contempt and not do interviews for motd with them
But lots of pics on the 10pm news and not one of the rags. A shame because they could have drawn attention to Pogba signalling to the others to come and snuggle him, showing that the celebrations are not quite as spontaneous as some make out.

But lots of pics on the 10pm news and not one of the rags. A shame because they could have drawn attention to Pogba signalling to the others to come and snuggle him, showing that the celebrations are not quite as spontaneous as some make out.
A lot more could be made of Pogba’s indication to fatty Shaw to five after Rashfords revelations yesterday... but it won’t.

Piers is just an arse and he knows he's an arse, it's completely deliberate. Naga is just an arse but she doesn't know she's an arse. The work colleagues of Piers think he's an arse but deep down probably like him. The work colleagues of Naga would be happy for her to fuck off and work somewhere else. On Sky we have the Queen of shit throwing Kay Burley. Laughed my cock off when one of her underlings bubbled her to the press on her birthday bash. Couldn't have happened to a nicer person. She's an arse and likes being an arse. I tend to stick to watching BBC NorthWest or Granada reports I mainly watch the weather , i am developing quite a passion for some of the girls, and ever since i saw him playing the drums, the effete Owen, the only gay has my heart. Love him

That’s complicated, perhaps you could do a table; knows they are an arse, work mates think they are an arse, happy to be known as an arse, the world knows they’re an arse ... ?

BBC national news tonight did a piece on goal celebrations and showed footage of Chelsea players celebrating.

ITV news at ten, interview with Lampard on about players hugging, cuts to a scene of our players hugging after a goal, no other teams do it obviously. Fucking wankstains.
What's rattling the rag and dipper cunts in the media is that, them wankstains, feel their standings threatened by the sense of unity and teamwork of our players celebrating. And yes no other team hug like ours.
Citeh ruining hugs and high fives with their multibillion viruses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.