Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
A big win on bad day for our rivals. If this continues we will see calls for the league to be cancelled.. Seriously lol
“Seriously lol” - how does that work?!
Edit. Just remembered, it’s called an oxymoron.
Anyway, I think you may be right, but I really hope not ;-)

Last edited:
Ha, ha, ha.....Match of the Day 'bigging-up' the rivalry ahead of a 0-0 BORE DRAW.

C*NT'S!!!
'the biggest rivalry in the PL' has always been wank. It only started getting overhyped back in the 90's because Liverpool were so shit the rags were pretty much guaranteed a win and it suited the GPC, his media sycophants and the plastic glory chasers. In truth rags vs dippers have invariably been wank games usually ending up with a dull as fuck 0-0 or one goal bore-fest.

Guy Mowbray being Uber professional when I suspect he would be pissing himself laughing on having to commentate on this dross.
I like Mowbray but he did prattle on about it being Klopp's 200th Premier League game today and the fact that only Mourinho had won more games as a manager in the 'first 200 games'.. which is true but..

- Klopp has won 127/200 games so far (64%)
- Mourinho has won 211/348 games so far (61%); sorry, don't have his first 200 games stat
- Guardiola has won 122/168 games so far (73%)

So, Pep is almost at the same level as Klopp but having played 32 games less. And his win percentage far outstrips the rest, including both 'The Special One' and 'The Amazingly Dentate One'.

I wonder if Guy will return to this one when Pep gets to game 200? I doubt it.

Yet another example of media Johnnies hyperventilating over made up, meaningless statistics.. which, when analysed and challenged, fade into thin air with their breathless commentary..

Last edited:
I like Mowbray but he did prattle on about it being Klopp's 200th Premier League game today and the fact that only Mourinho had won more games as a manager in the 'first 200 games'.. which is true but..

- Mourinho has won 211/348 games so far (61%); sorry, don't have his first 200 games stat

So, Pep is almost at the same level as Klopp but having played 32 games less. And his win percentage far outstrips the rest, including both 'The Special One' and 'The Amazingly Dentate One'.

Yet another example of media Johnnie's hyperventilating over made up, meaningless statistics.. which, when analysed and challenged, fade into thin air with their breathless commentary..
Guy is a blue IIRC

It maybe his way of self preservation.

:)

Yet another example of media Johnnie's hyperventilating over made up, meaningless statistics.. which, when analysed and challenged, fade into thin air with their breathless commentary..
It is a meaningless statistic but similar ones were quoted at Pep's 100th game
Mowbray is by far and away the best football commentator out there and always sounds like he's thrilled to bits to be in such a privileged position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.