Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with a lot of the sentiments mate and sorry you're not able to get out much atm, hopefully that will all change in the not too distant future to some degree.
I also had fond memories of the BBC growing up (born in 73) but I cringe when I think about watching the like of Saville and Harris whilst they were getting up to all sorts and being protected by Auntie.
They do make some good dramas but my issue is their lack of accountability, the fact they get away with pretty much everything and basically patronise anyone who complains.
It's also grossly unfair that you have to pay a license fee if you never watch the BBC as it covers any live tv.
Someone could pay top dollar to Sly or Bt Spite for a premium package (not that I would give them a penny and like you use a firestick) yet would be criminalised if they didn't also buy a license even if they never watch the BBC and I can't see how that is fair.
If the licence covered BBC output only I wouldn't have an issue with that.
They don't make their own dramas so you would get see them anyway

Yep unsurprisingly quiet on Breakfast today. Noticed on the local bulletin going out of their way to point out Ole's unbeaten run with a brief excerpt from his press conference. For the Blues just said the victory took us to 2nd over littlepoo.

Whatever you do, don't mention the football.....

It’s Blue Monday for the raggy media. After the fantastic achievement of being top 17 games in, they’re looking over their shoulders at a City team with a solid defence. If we beat Villa we go top after 18 games played.
Really? I heard someone on msm say Spurs and Leicester would be looking at City in exactly the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.