Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has MotD 2 & Mark Chapman from last night not been mentioned?

"We've got 3 matches tonight including the big one between Liverpool and United but we'll bring that to you later, which should tell you all you need to know..."

And after the Spurs v Sheffield game,

"We've still got the Liverpool v United game to come later, which will tell you all you need to know..."

And straight after ours,

"And finally we've got Liverpool versus United and we've made this hyped video so we're going to damn well show it..."

Credit where credit is due. Excellent stuff.
The dire and predictable match (as per 4 of their last 11 meetings) still got well over a 3rd of MotD time spent on the 3 matches. Iirc - I sfast forwarded after the 1st 2, to get to the goals again

Before the game was played you mean ? !

Possibly yeah tbh. Crouch’s family are big City fans. Not sure there’s anything sinister in this one. I doubt a paper would be waiting until gone 9pm on a Sunday night to get a piece ready on Crouch’s team of the week :)

Mike McGrath, the clueless ex-Sun clown now trolling for the Telegraph, now insisting City are ready to spend big on a striker this summer.
Kane? Haaland? Dybala?
No, he insists we are going all out for the red reject, flat track bully and ‘second touch is a tackle’ ultimate antithesis of a Pep player, Romelu Lukaku
A reminder that he was responsible for this work of genius only a couple of weeks ago

View attachment 8493
You should bookmark that post for the end of season as we're lifting the title

Mike McGrath, the clueless ex-Sun clown now trolling for the Telegraph, now insisting City are ready to spend big on a striker this summer.
Kane? Haaland? Dybala?
No, he insists we are going all out for the red reject, flat track bully and ‘second touch is a tackle’ ultimate antithesis of a Pep player, Romelu Lukaku
A reminder that he was responsible for this work of genius only a couple of weeks ago

View attachment 8493
How are these fuckers not pulled up by their bosses for writing such crap?
Their output is like me delivering every parcel on my van to the wrong house every day for a month and expecting not to lose my job.

How can any sports journalist seriously think that Lukaku could fit in our system and then write this down in print for the world to laugh at them for the know nowt that they are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.