Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be the wrong place but BBC report if City win tonight and United don’t we go top. Surprisingly positive reporting. Even had Pep wishing Villa staff well after the COVID outbreak (take note Everton) and clips from our last win.

This will need putting right in time for the Breakfast show!

Carragher is an absolute lowlife scumbag. He shafted my brother’s mate who did a paved driveway at his house, only for his wife to turn round and say she had changed her mind about the colour they had both chosen and had signed off. Carragher threatened to tie him up in court for years and bankrupt him rather than pay the pre-agreed price “cos Im a millionaire who can afford it and you're not”
I would have thought that quite a few small claims solicitors who would have had loved to pursue the case on a no win no fee basis and a bit of publicity.
If the tradesman got a judgement it would be great to see Mr and Mrs Spitty receiving a televised visit from the bailiff programme and wandering about the house seeing what the tat and bling was worth seizing.

The same agency staged a supporter sitting in the Etihad wearing a replica shirt with "Ronaldo"" and the number "7" on the back
wayne-rooney-man-city-fan-tattooo.jpg
Then there was this,if this wasn't staged i don't know what was,apparantly the juggernaut in the reflection in the windows can't be found in this country...

This might be the wrong place but BBC report if City win tonight and United don’t we go top. Surprisingly positive reporting. Even had Pep wishing Villa staff well after the COVID outbreak (take note Everton) and clips from our last win.

This will need putting right in time for the Breakfast show!
Lots of gushing from Silly Sally earlier this time about Leicester ('can they do it again') just because they are top for a while and because they ain't City. No mention of tonight's matches.st
If we do hit the top you can bet there will be less coverage of that than the British Broadcasting Corporation gave earlier to the meaningless report that there is a female umpire appointed in some American sport.
Then Sally gushes more than the River Calder on flood alert about Leicester in the headlines at 0800.l sense a 'stop City at all costs movement' will soon begin.

View attachment 8580
Then there was this,if this wasn't staged i don't know what was,apparantly the juggernaut in the reflection in the windows can't be found in this country...
I have a feeling that there was something on the notices on the window that gave it away as well. Possibly even a wider angle view of the shop showing it to be in US.
So much of this crap appears it is difficult to remember.

I have a feeling that there was something on the notices on the window that gave it away as well. Possibly even a wider angle view of the shop showing it to be in US.
The telephone number (in red) looks like a US format and style number: 444-

the amount of bellends that actually bought this 'story' at the time was fuckin ridiculous

View attachment 8580
How fake is that and how gullible do you have to be to beleive it’s true.
Look at the tattoo - even though he’s arched forward slightly and his back is curved the tattoo is completely straight which means that tattoo pic and been printed in top of a photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.