Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fook me,wankathon and showing premier league trophy at dipperpool...its just never ending..ssn just can't stop showing bias can it....

Seeing as the rags and dippers both got a good bumming yesterday I decided to drink it all in today, but this meant breaking my talkshite curfew. All was going well until former superstar defender danny mills was invited on to give the listener his expert analysis of these marvellous defeats. Now he was either recalling from his time (mainly on treatment table / subs bench or reading danny mills bingo card but he was going off on one about attitude, sloppy ,lazy etc etc in fact all the things that he was whilst being employed by our club. If only be had mentioned stealing a living and absolute c**t he would have had a full house

i was gutted Murphy wasn’t on MOTD last night... probably phoned in sick.... I notice Jenas was running the Mane being out narrative... of course if football wasn’t so bent Mane would be serving a 3 match ban.
Nope but he was on talkSH1TE today. Dippers was a blip, Rags was failings running deep

Unbelievably SSN still have Cotterill hanging about outside Dortmund's stadium waiting for any breaking news about Sancho going to the rags. He's been there nearly a week apparently and for what? Every man and his dog knows that this deal fell by the wayside a couple of months ago when the rags failed to meet both Sancho's valuation and Dortmund's dealine.

Desperation at its finest.
Must have money to piss up the wall at sky, no wonder more and more are using IPTV now.

Why the fuck is Sue Smith being interviewed at Anfield, alongside the PL trophy. Is it always on display in the Anfield Road end. Get my goat these fuckers!

Switches over to Sky Sports News, see its Jim White and Harry Redknapp, instantly switch channels. Seen on Twitter that embarrassing unfunny impersonator from earlier, cringy as fuck. Remember the old days on inbreds from Stoke etc surrounding reporters when deadline day used to be interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.