Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen several highlight clips and they all show the Goons two chances and the penalty claim NONE show the chances we created with Foden , Mahrez and others , and now all this bollocks about Aguero , you could probably highlight a hundred more incidents were players touch referees , this agenda against our club is now becoming serious.
Its about time the club stopped closing its eyes and hoping it goes away , we had all the shite about the UEFA ban and the club has done nothing , Khaldoon and Soriano need to act , i am tired of the club i have supported for over 50 years in every corner of this country and abroad being sullied at every opportunity by the media.
MCFC before the new ownership had a decent reputation we rarely made headlines for any indiscretions in fact our support was lauded for its loyalty in the third tier of english football , but now we appear to be fair game for any media to stick the boot in , get it fucking sorted City.

Absolutely 100% agree with you. Our passive approach has pissed me off for some time. I wish we would hire some obnoxious gobshite twat of a lawyer to call out all the shit that is thrown at our great club.

Could do with a good PR person too; I bet Garry Cook wouldn't have stood for this kind of bullshit.

Absolutely 100% agree with you. Our passive approach has pissed me off for some time. I wish we would hire some obnoxious gobshite twat of a lawyer to call out all the shit that is thrown at our great club.

Could do with a good PR person too; I bet Garry Cook wouldn't have stood for this kind of bullshit.

Cook was aggressive he reacted to criticism and retaliated , but ultimately it was the media over the Nedum Onuha issue that finished him at City , you have to realise you are basically dealing with sewer rats and you have to have your wits about you , Cook did not. But surely the club can find a sharp operator and PR wizard who will stand up to the media bullying of our football club.
Or maybe when the fans are allowed back , and i do not condone violence (but the lice that infiltrate the media in this country are an exception) , our supporters give the journo's a fucking good kicking on the club forecourt ,now that would give the vermin something to right about

He’ll probably wait till covering one of the rags or red scousers games then drop it into the conversation about how he’s outraged just like with Bernardo ..
Talksport.com describe Sian Massey Ellis as a lineswomen here's me thinking they were assistant. Referees

Talksport.com describe Sian Massey Ellis as a lineswomen here's me thinking they were assistant. Referees
Talksport ! Sexist ?
DpUGia.gif

Paid Qatari shill Rob Harris plugging his Qatari paymasters on his Twitter feed.

Rob Harris
@RobHarris

·
31m

Been missing journos chatting through the football news on a Sunday morning? Joined
@CarrieBrownTV
on her new show alongside
@johncrossmirror

@DominicKing_DM

beIN The Know - beIN SPORTS - beIN SPORTS
open.spotify.com
He's a real piece of work. Rob Harris is employed by the AP press agency which is supposed to provide impartial and unbiased content to its clients but makes no attempt to conceal his relationship with Bein and Al Jazeera. This sort of thing can only undermine his credibility.

He's a real piece of work. Rob Harris is employed by the AP press agency which is supposed to provide impartial and unbiased content to its clients but makes no attempt to conceal his relationship with Bein and Al Jazeera. This sort of thing can only undermine his credibility.

He doesn't have any credibility .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.