Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well well. Marcus Rashford gets glorified for asking for government for(ie our) money to feed hungry kids at the same time he is putting his own money into feathering his own nest sorry property portfolio.
And he says he is investing his money for his family's future and that seems to be ok with the fawning media. The same media that crucified our Raz for buying his widowed mother a house and having the audacity to call on his widowed mother who brought him up on her own, after he landed from working away from home.
It isn't the first time a rich man wanted to be charitable with the money of less well off to help the even worse off without doing much himself. The old 'do as I say not do as l do' ploy followed by 'l am doing it for my family.'
Worse still he caused Boris to do the decent thing over school meals and claim a bit of credibility at a time he needed it.
As he owns a significant part of Wilmslow he could be prospective Tory candidate for Tatton.
So would you have preferred it if Rashford hadn't spoken up?

I wonder what their source is? It seems a strange thing to complain about. Keane is just giving his opinion, which is subjective, and it's not as though he singles out City players for his criticism.

If City want to complain, why don't they start with many of the blatant lies about our club, or the bias shown, such as regularly reporting the price tags of our players, but not doing the same for players of other clubs.
Correct, but even so, no need for personal abuse. If Kyle calls him a angry old dog botherer, we’ll call it even.

Jesus, getting sick to death of all and sundry highlighting Liverpool's injury problems, obviously the only team to suffer any this season ffs. Our injury list barely got a second mention at the start of the season which lasted for the first five games, and we still have a few missing now. Why is everybody so biased towards these tossers, unbelievable

So would you have preferred it if Rashford hadn't spoken up?
I would have preferred him to have been more honest about living well in lodgings, less hypocritical, more personally generous, and the whole thing less of a PR jamboree.
It stinks of the unlamented Dominic Cummings hand. Of course l am glad that the kids got their meals but I am also glad that millions of volunteers give their time and money at the sharp end with little thanks and certainly no fawning over them let alone an MBE for signing a letter. Perhaps Boris can discuss these volunteers in their next chat.
The biggest con trick since Tony Liar kidded the nation about WUMs

Last edited:
Well well. Marcus Rashford gets glorified for asking for government for(ie our) money to feed hungry kids at the same time he is putting his own money into feathering his own nest sorry property portfolio.
And he says he is investing his money for his family's future and that seems to be ok with the fawning media. The same media that crucified our Raz for buying his widowed mother a house and having the audacity to call on his widowed mother who brought him up on her own, after he landed from working away from home.
It isn't the first time a rich man wanted to be charitable with the money of less well off to help the even worse off without doing much himself. The old 'do as I say not do as l do' ploy followed by 'l am doing it for my family.'
Worse still he caused Boris to do the decent thing over school meals and claim a bit of credibility at a time he needed it.
As he owns a significant part of Wilmslow he could be prospective Tory candidate for Tatton.
To be fair the Rashford story in the Daily Mail about his property was negative and snidey. It was designed to make him look like a hypocrite for his campaign and he has since hit back at the Mail. It was very similar to the snide stories about Raheem buying his mum a house.
The tabloids have also started making Mason Greenwood a scapegoat. I think there is a racist undercurrent to a lot of this coverage in the English media despite the mostly positive PR Rashford has had. The print media in this country is despicable.

To be fair the Rashford story in the Daily Mail about his property was negative and snidey. It was designed to make him look like a hypocrite for his campaign and he has since hit back at the Mail. It was very similar to the snide stories about Raheem buying his mum a house.
The tabloids have also started making Mason Greenwood a scapegoat. I think there is a racist undercurrent to a lot of this coverage in the English media despite the mostly positive PR Rashford has had. The print media in this country is despicable.
Look you cant have black men, especially young ones buying houses in Wilmslow and definitely not when they are going to rent them out and no doubt to immigrants at that.
I have already written a strongly worded letter to my MP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.