Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuck off Sky.

Not a murmur last season, but now the beloved dips are crying.

This just shows the total hypocrisy which runs through that fucking club , players and fans alike.

No mention of the failings of VAR whilst Sane, and Salah were getting the full benefit of it in most of their games.

It makes me laugh when the commentator apologises in case you heard any bad language. Heavens above its a football match.
Agreed. I normally say to myself "Oh FFS (surprisingly not Mahrez), grow up", when I hear their "apology".
Strangely, not so long ago, it was merely described as "industrial language" by the commentator - if at all.

It's a load of bollocks, I apologise to say.

Jamie Carragher ‘I’ve never seen a player go down as much as Richarlison in my life’ ... is he taking the piss

Only turned on the leeds match for a minute and heard Carragher say that and spat my brew out in shock.
I am sure I have heard Carragher being a pundit on liverpool matches. So Carragher you think Richarlison goes down more than Salah and Mane etc. If that is so than you need to quit, because you are talking crap.

I turn the match off after that as I wasnt in the mood for listening to that horrible whining voice, talking bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.