Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched on Bein sport our game v Spurs and keys said I don't think anybody would have any sympathy with a var decision going against Man City. On Weds chumps league again on Bein the commentator Ben Andrews (who the f**k is he) around 4 minutes in saying how shit we are in Prem so far this season but not many will care about big spending Manchester City. Around 20 mins in names Ruben and says huge fee paid for him. Never used to listen to this bollocks I used to have Gmr commentary and slow it down so it was in sinc with tv feed but since Cheesy and Andy no longer do it its dog shit.

I got lumbered with that commentator too, in the CL In the end I turned him off and just watched
He must have graduated at the Tyler School of talking crap
Lads TV sound off, music on.

Simple, less blood pressure, less anger and no need to replace a broken TV.

I got lumbered with that commentator too, in the CL In the end I turned him off and just watched
He must have graduated at the Tyler School of talking crap
Didn't he also say that one of our CL 3-0 wins wasn't really a 3-0 win because two of the goals came late in the game?

Watched on Bein sport our game v Spurs and keys said I don't think anybody would have any sympathy with a var decision going against Man City. On Weds chumps league again on Bein the commentator Ben Andrews (who the f**k is he) around 4 minutes in saying how shit we are in Prem so far this season but not many will care about big spending Manchester City. Around 20 mins in names Ruben and says huge fee paid for him. Never used to listen to this bollocks I used to have Gmr commentary and slow it down so it was in sinc with tv feed but since Cheesy and Andy no longer do it its dog shit.

Luckily on beIN we now have De Jong who keeps Keyes in check and Gray is pretty balanced but the in game commentary is a joke as is that amateur Matt Critchley who is ex LFC TV....

Only Simon Stone on BBC can do an article after we score 5 about if we have issues scoring then produces a table showing games and goals and lists Jesus as 3 games and no Aguero, missing the point that we have had both strikers missing for most of the season .
I'm certain that article was penned before the Burnley game in the hope we drew a blank, hence the fcuked up headline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.