Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of BBC's obsession in all things Man United... I was told to watch the series "This Life", the 1996-97 series with the lawyers in a flat share shown on BBC Two.

I could only watch the first episode. It was so horrible.

Unbelievable, Man U and Paul Ince referenced at least 12 times in 60 minutes, plus they had this guy hanging a signed Man U shirt next to an Oasis poster@? You couldn't make it up!!!
It was set in London, what did you expect?

Actually thought Glenn Hoddle was mostly complimentary about us yesterday even saying we're a joy to watch at one point.

Speaking of BBC's obsession in all things Man United... I was told to watch the series "This Life", the 1996-97 series with the lawyers in a flat share shown on BBC Two.

I could only watch the first episode. It was so horrible.

Unbelievable, Man U and Paul Ince referenced at least 12 times in 60 minutes, plus they had this guy hanging a signed Man U shirt next to an Oasis poster@? You couldn't make it up!!!
Hasn’t aged well, that show.

how do you do that? That sounds like a great way to watch city during lockdown.
I have a radio which you can pause, it's normally 10 seconds then both radio and tv are bang on then put sound through a soundbar, however not done this for a while as the guy who does commentaries for Gmr is shocking.

Only Simon Stone on BBC can do an article after we score 5 about if we have issues scoring then produces a table showing games and goals and lists Jesus as 3 games and no Aguero, missing the point that we have had both strikers missing for most of the season .
Saw that. Written in the style as if it was before yesterday's game but had to mention the win at the beginning of the article as it did happen!!!

He is a nobber.

Wonder if Slimy simon has connections with MUTV as BBC Sport is proper infested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.