Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't watch the shit channel , I've seen it and it's as boring as fuck. I would only be the slightest bit interested if they had a City fan on it, but seeing as they never have what's the point in watching?

Don't watch the shit channel , I've seen it and it's as boring as fuck. I would only be the slightest bit interested if they had a City fan on it, but seeing as they never have what's the point in watching?
Yeah it’s like “we’re gonna have the Manchester derby on this week so to give you great unbiased opinions we’ve got a thick Geordie, a liverpool fan, a United fan and a Chelsea fan”

All these social media whores are in it like the whores of media to make Money fuck the truth they don’t give a shit about it they don’t care who it effects they are utter scum!

Don’t watch read or listen to any of them they are the shite on your shoes.
The only time I see anything written/said by the media is on here mate, and that's not just sport, the whole lot, no time for the cockroaches in general.

Got fighting talk on. Another Dipper called Chelsee Grimes can’t stop slagging us off. A proper cultist.

I was surprised Joe didn't make a bigger argument about the net spend per trophy ratio. Not quite sure what the exact comparison of all teams is under Pep to present but I think it would give True Geordie pause for thought. City have spent alot but they've also won a lot.

He softened his stance on City for a while, probably after getting a real sense of what's really going on(American owners' influence/control, Bien contracts-Qatar's influence etc) when the Newcastle takeover bid fell through. There was probably an element of realising what a hypocrite he'd look, taking digs as City at the same time as moaning about what was going on around the takeover too.

Looks like he's back to it now, brown nosing Lawrence and Liverpool for the views. Joe was spot on with the faux balance they try and bring to their anti-City debates. Lawrence not only trots out poor strawmen arguments(bats them up to be knocked down) but even when he does give one of the valid City arguments, he'll deliver it mockingly with his smug little expressions(making it easier to dismiss). For me that(Lawrence) is where Brian gets his sentiments from because he wasn't always like this, from what I've gathered.

Buvey being invited back, is probably because he isn't a facts person(really needs to brush up on some of his City knowledge in general), which makes it easier for them when they push an anti-city angle. That for me, is why Esteemed Kompany, Natalie etc aren't as welcome, because the Kick-Off regulars wont be as comfortable in a debate with them. Other reasons Buvey gets so many appearances are, being mates with Rory, can't really argue with that, chemistry is important you'd imagine. He's a "bantz" type guest, who doesn't take himself too seriously. I also think it's possibly because he's the type of fan their viewers can call plastic, which fits with their anti-city agenda.

Although, he does go to games and from what I understand and he is a lifelong fan, that just happens to not be from in or around Manchester. I actually feel sorry for him sometimes, with the amount of stick he gets from all corners. It can't be easy being a blue, with the people he surrounds himself with. Lets also not ignore, that it's not like Lawrence has a strong Liverpool accent either, is it? He also can't have been going to many games, if he's been hosting the kickoff every weekend, for the past; who knows how many years? Yet the social media twerps don't question any of that in the same ways.
Could've just said they're all knobheads.

BBC Breakfast covering the return of PL crowds at West Ham and of course discussing it with... .the away manager.
Ole might as well have been talking in Norwegian as l didn't have a clue what he was saying.
On the other hand l suspect he didn't either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.