Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first ever pay per view match on Sky was Colchester v City. Colchester's ground is tiny and they knew they'd get plenty of City fans subscribing.
I think it was on some Itv channel certainly on a Saturday night. We were standing at the wall right behind the goal where City scored. Nobody saw us because so few in our circle found anywhere to watch.
Ps. Sorry it was Sky.

Last edited:
Not heard of Cassia so decided to google them. Sound very varied as one of the styles of music was described as 'childrens music'? This immediately puts me in mind of The Toy Dolls and their punky 'Nellie the Elephant' or Korn reciting 'Mary had a little lamb and London Bridge is falling down' over some full on Metal riffing! ..probably don't sound anything like either I'd imagine!?

Haha no nothing like those at all! I guess Cassia remind me a bit of Two Door Cinema Club, but more mellow sounding.

Lying and manipulation are the words. Unfortunately in this other world of the modern media there is no shame or embarrassment in being caught out being heavily involved in it.

Remember a good few years back now, there was an article about City fans burning an effigy of Tevez on the canal near the stadium... anyone who knows the area knew it wasn't anywhere near... turns out the photo was taken near Mossley and was set-up by a photo agency that sells images to newspapers.
I complained to IPSO at the time as it really wound me up at the time, but it came to nothing.

You don't have too look to hard to see our bad press, the Guardian seem to have a hard on for us big time.

In his defence, (can't believe I'm defending the spitting prick) I think he was trying to get his attention about the possibility of it being chalked off for a foul on the keeper, thinking that maybe he'd spotted something the other two clowns hadn't. Rat-boy just seems to acknowledge him with a "yeah, I've seen it and I'm going to talk about it" wave of his arm.

However, I agree, he's got a proper antagonistic, aggressive look about him throughout. Can't stand the arrogant fucker, looks like he's got a huge chip on his shoulder for whatever reason.
Carragher is an absolute lowlife scumbag. He shafted my brother’s mate who did a paved driveway at his house, only for his wife to turn round and say she had changed her mind about the colour they had both chosen and had signed off. Carragher threatened to tie him up in court for years and bankrupt him rather than pay the pre-agreed price “cos Im a millionaire who can afford it and you're not”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.