Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Custis was burning I'd hold my bladder.
Custis is a laughing stock within his own industry. It's amazing that he manages to hold down a paid job, even for The Sun. Just take a look at his meagre output of stories. Most of them are just lines spun from a press conference which has already been broadcast online. Does he actually reveal any information that isn't already in the public domain?

Custis is a laughing stock within his own industry. It's amazing that he manages to hold down a paid job, even for The Sun. Just take a look at his meagre output of stories. Most of them are just lines spun from a press conference which has already been broadcast online. Does he actually reveal any information that isn't already in the public domain?

He is on retainer at the scum like most the media

I cannot recall any normal English pundit covering the latter stages of a European competition and openly stated that he hoped the English team would get beaten. But Ferdinand and Scholes both managed to do it.
A proper pair of bitter rag cnuts. Enjoy their public pain because of our continued successes. How stupid did the drug test dodger look when he said the rags would go back top before the blades game lol.

A proper pair of bitter rag cnuts. Enjoy their public pain because of our continued successes. How stupid did the drug test dodger look when he said the rags would go back top before the blades game lol.
He often looks stupid- its the United way.
Scholes is as thick as pig muck.

When they were playing they had some skill and ability. As pundits they have sweet Fanny Adam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.