Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The BT pundits eulogising over Liverpool's win last night with "Back to their best", "Brilliant performance" and "Dominating the game"; all total bollocks. Two totally gifted goals, one by a misplaced pass and another from a defender's slip. Hardly won by tough midfield tackles as stated by the deluded Warnock in his piece on the BBC.
I will admit that Mane & Tikka MoSalah are more reliable in 1-on-1 than our Raz & Gabby but RBL could, and should have buried at least 2 or 3 chances.
Nah, let them do it again and again. These muppet scribblers have to overblow everything. Liverpool had won the title back in December, and that went well! I just hope the players believe it. All I saw was a tad more energy and it's going to take a lot more than a pep talk from Klopp to make up for running their bollocks off for 3 seasons. They are not crapp, but there are more banana skins coming for them this season.

Nah, let them do it again and again. These muppet scribblers have to overblow everything. Liverpool had won the title back in December, and that went well! I just hope the players believe it. All I saw was a tad more energy and it's going to take a lot more than a pep talk from Klopp to make up for running their bollocks off for 3 seasons. They are not crapp, but there are more banana skins coming for them this season.
Warnock on 5 Live after the game last night....”the 3 things that stood out were their work rate, energy and pressing”.

so that’s 1 thing that stood out.

Bums rush football !
They remind me of when I was a kid playing the early FIFA games and my idea of defending was just to sprint at the guy with the ball with my closest player all the time. Then I started playing in real life for a club and learned a bit.

Are City awash across the football media, as we have a chance of going 10 points clear at the top of the PL table if we beat Everton tonight?
The only article on the game i've seen in the Mail claims tonight is a grudge match over the way we got the game cancelled while Everton were at full strength and breathing down their neighbours necks. The article is a blatant rewriting of the actual facts to suit a narrative, the whole media are feeding the nation with lies, front page to back. I don't know why I bother reading or watching any of this crap anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.